Scott's commentary on: The Box

Alrighty then there has been an update on what will happen with the box!!

Scott Cawthon said on Steam that he will keep the box locked!!! He won't release a DLC  to the game which will open the Box. He won't open it for anyone! And he has a very good reason for it!

The reason Scott decides not to open the box is as following. The almost from the beginning big fanbase unraveled every secret there was to find in the first game, then again in the second! Scott himself said: " Then part 3 came out, and once again the story was uncovered by the community, it seemed that there was nothing I could hide!"

But at FNAF 4 the fanbase just doesn't seem to figure out how to open the box that you get at Night 7. On this Scott said the following:  

 "No one, not a single person, found the pieces. The story remains completely hidden. I guess most people assumed that I filled the game with random easter eggs this time. I didn't"

He also said: "What's in the box? It's the pieces put together. But the bigger question is—would the community accept it that way? The fact that the pieces have remained elusive this time strikes me as incredible, and special, a fitting conclusion in some ways, and because of that, I've decided that maybe some things are best left forgotten, forever."

As of the 25th of August his message has gotten 55 pages full of reactions. Most of them where not happy, since they are not agreeing with Scott's plans. Others demanded for Scott to open the box. 1 person even said he wanted refunds for all the FNAF games he bought! Maybe Scott is messing with us again, but I'm pretty sure he won't open the box for real. 

Also Scott told us about the Halloween Update he told us about before. He won't open the box then, but he will do something else. About this update he said:  

"The October 31st content will be an automatic update, not DLC. It will update the game to 1.1 and will include lots of goodies on the extras menu (for those who have beaten night 6), including a cheat menu, a challenge menu, and a twist on a familiar minigame that provides a boost when playing challenge modes. This also means that there will be a whole new set of stars to earn for those who are up to the challenge!"

"That part will be released for certain, and I'm hoping to have something else in addition to it, but it may not be ready. I have something fun in mind, a new game (not FNaF5), but it will be a real challenge to have even a small playable portion by Oct 31st. If a playable demo isn't ready by then, then at the very least there will be some sneak-peak content."

So no more FNAF for now... Which is not very good news since the FNAF franchise is very loved. But as all of you just read, he will try and release a new game or a demo. If that isn't possible then he will try and release some sneak-peaks of the new content from Scott. I'm curious to which mini game Scott is refering to. I expect it to be the Plushtrap Minigame with a new twist. I also wonder which cheatcodes will be included in the update. And above all! I'm curious to what the new game will be like! Sure a lot of people will not play it because it is not FNAF, but I sure as hell will!  Scott is a great game developer and therefor I will play this new game. But the game will be big, if Scott says that he might only have a small playable portion done before October 31st.

So we can only wait and see what the new game will look like! I bet it won't be bad! As for the FNAF franchise, I think this really might be the end of it. Let's just hope the other game will be just as good! 

Thank you so much for reading this story to the end! If you liked it,  leave me that little vote! Would help me out alot! Also if you want to stay tuned to my stories, press that follow button! If you really wanna help me, then check out my YOUTUBE CHANNEL! FLABJAN GAMING! Link is in my BIO! Thank you alot! Till next story!