Who are we?

Hello all my readers and FNAF lovers! Today I'm going to shed some light on the topic of who we are in FNAF 3! Lets go!

So after the ending of FNAF 3, we don't get to see any paycheck. We also don't get any name as to who we are. So who are we actually? I have a little theory for this.

In FNAF 2, which is a pre-quel to FNAF 1, We get a paycheck with the name of Jeremy Fitzgerald. In FNAF 1 we get Mike Schmidt. But why do we not get payed in FNAF 3? My theory is as following: In FNAF 2 we can hear in Night 6 that the restaurant got closed, and that the next day there will be a birthday party. You need to work the day shift. And in FNAF 1, you can hear about The Bite of '87. At the paycheck of FNAF 2 you can see the year is '87. This could mean that the victim that got his frontal lobe bitten off (probably by Mangle), is most likely Jeremy Fitzgerald at the birthday party which would be the day after night 6. Also the Phone guy said that he should keep the animatronics away from the public. So maybe the Phone guy knew about what was going to happen. Weird.

But back to who we are in FNAF 3. I think we could probably be Jeremy Fitzgerald again. The victim of the bite stayed alive as heard in the Phone call of FNAF 1. Maybe Jeremy remeberedsomething of Fazbear entertainment or the restautrant itsself and wanted to retrieve memories by working in the next accomodation that Fazbear Entertainment would bring out. This being Fazbear Fright.

Still we don't know for sure who we are or what our motive is of being here. By looking at the paychecks of FNAF 1 and FNAF 2, he or she probably didn't do it for the money...

We could also be someone we totally don't know a thing about! In the time that FNAF 3 didn't got released yet, there were rumors going on of us being the Phone guy or the Purple Guy. Both theories got crushed. The Phone Guy theory is impossible. The Phone guy died in the time of FNAF 1 at night 4. Probably by every animatronic. You can hear Bonnie moaning, Chica is making that weird high pitched sound and you can hear Freddy's music playing just before his death. And the Purple Guy theory also got crushed, but this one got crushed in FNAF 3 at the ending minigame. (SPOILER!) You see the Purple Guy jumping into the Springtrap suit out of fear for the ghosts of the dead kids he killed. When he jumps in you see him bleed to death in that suit.
     Fun fact about this! Remember the FNAF 3 trailer? You saw springtrap spastically moving against the wall. This part of the trailer is most likely the moment that the Purple Guy dies, or atleast gets stuck forever, in the Springtrap suit! But back to the story!

So the Purple Guy and the Phone Guy theories are out of bussiness, but the Jeremy Fitzgerald theory is not! And we could also be another whole new person we won't know anything about because he or she is not of any importance at all xD.

Anyway hope you liked this theory story! Leave an upvote if you did! Bye and till the next story!