Scene 14 - 6 and Peri

We then cut to see an asteroid circling in orbit around a bright, emanating sun. The image then is projected on the scanner inside the 6th Doctor's TARDIS.

Sixth Doctor:

There we are Peri, Asteroid KL17.

Peri:

Is it particularly noteworthy for anything?

Sixth Doctor:

Asteroid KL17 orbits the sun situated in the Agarus system. Its next door neighbour, the Constellation of Cetus, funnily enough, is home to the planet of Varos.

Peri:

Yeah. Not sure I needed to be reminded of that.

Sixth Doctor:

Much like Varos, the ores of Asteroid KL17 are particularly highly valued trading products across this system. Make it an attractive commodity for the company on KL17 to exploit with.

Peri:

What do they sell?

Sixth Doctor:

The ooze of the asteroid's core is a perfect fuel fluid for star cruisers of the Cetus constellation, and for other forms of consumption. That is our stop, Peri.

We hear the sound of the TARDIS materialising as we view the exterior of the asteroid. When the TARDIS lands, we see a dark passage which the TARDIS blocks half of. The Doctor and Peri quietly sneak out and inspect the passage. They whisper quietly.

Peri:

So why are we here?

Sixth Doctor:

A message of vital importance. For the sake of the whole universe, my dear girl. Let's see if it's this way.

They continue down the path. We then cut to see a golden trophy with the sluggish letter "S" designed as the trophy. The camera then zooms out to reveal the steel black room where we see a desk at the bottom of the room, and a grey table presented for two guests to discuss trade under a feast. The executive of the business, dressed in a smart suit eats a delicious bloody, fillet steak with gravy poured over and champagne to drink with. The trophy is situated in the centre of the table. A bodyguard stands against the wall as the Executive enjoys his steak and Gumblejack fillets. On the other side, stuffing his face with his disgusting marsh minnows, raised on an elevated platform is Sil the Mentor. Another large bodybuilder stands as his guard. He slurps his food up repulsively.

Executive:

Your health.

He drinks his champagne.

Sil:

I have most enjoyed in answering this trade settlement, Executive, sir. We provide you with slave labour from Thoras Beta, and in turn, I shall share handsomely in the profits. And shall be indulged with an endless supply of my delicious marsh minnows. Thla, thla, thla, thla, thla, thla, thla.

Executive:

Let our new friendship be marked in this fine stature, which I would insist that you keep. As a token of our good fortune.

Sil:

Ah. Thank you.

The entrance to the door opens, and the Doctor and Peri arrive in.

Executive:

Who are these people? How did they get pass?

Sil:

Doctor!

Executive:

Have them removed from my sight!

The guards move in to arrest them.

Sil:

Executive, Executive! Let these humble guests stay. They are old friends of mine back from Varos. Very old friends, thla, thla, thla, thla, thla.

The guards stand down. Peri is disgusted to meet Sil again.

Sixth Doctor:

Well, fancy seeing you here in the same sister galaxy, Sil. Still up to your old charm in breaking profit?

Sil:

With record breaking success, Doctor. But, what may I ask brings you here?

Executive:

How did they get pass the guards? You need top level security to make it through here.

Sixth Doctor:

Peri and I don't need that. We are police security. That's why I've left my police box right outside.

Sil:

Thla, thla, thla, thla, thla. The Doctor is most witty, is he not executive? Marsh minnow, Doctor? Ms. Brown?

Sixth Doctor:

Ah. No thanks.

Sil:

Oh. Now, whilst we are here on business talks, and seeming that you failed to answer my question at first, what brings you and that repulsive female to this asteroid? Ah!

Sixth Doctor:

Yes. About that. Hold onto me Peri.

Peri holds onto the Doctor.

Our business contract has been terminated. We are sorry we have to be leaving the cooperation. Nice Pentalium Drive by the way. Goodbye.

The Doctor grabs the trophy. A bright green light emits around them and they fade away.

Sil:

No!

The trophy falls onto the floor, smashing it. Sil is furious.

Look at what those meddlers have done to my trophy! My trophy! Ah!

Executive:

We should have arrested them on the spot. Now where could they have gotten to?

Sil:

I hardly expect what you were about to give me to be a teleport! Are you attempting to betray my trust, Executive!

Executive:

No. Of course not.

Sil:

I should hope not. Otherwise we will cancel our agreement and then you will regret losing your best business partner this side of the galaxy!

Executive:

I will not let your partners down, Sil. Have something to clean this mess up.

Sil:

No! No. Your trophy was a teleport, which means that they are on the other side of it. If they can get there, so will we. They will not get away with harming my business reputation for a second time. And not prevent me from my delicious marsh minnows!

Sil goes into an angry frenzy, much to the Executive's disgust...