Scene 21 - Invasion Of Earth

We see along the South coast of England the sea floating graciously, the same location where we see the water behaving unnaturally. Along the beach, we see the TARDIS materialise. The Twelfth Doctor and Clara step out and view the bracing sight of the coast of England.

Clara:

Where is this place?

Twelfth Doctor:

The South coast of England. Probably alongside Aberdeen. Or York, I'd imagine.

Clara pulls a face for the Doctor's error.

You'd better not get any sand in my TARDIS. Getting toast crumbs stuck in the console is bad enough. But sand in the dematerialisation circuits I draw the line at.

Clara:

So what's the problem here?

Twelfth Doctor:

We're at the source where we need to help. To defend the people from. Not just mine as it were. But evil lurks, Clara. I can feel it. And where else would it come from, then from beneath the depths.

They then see the water boiling and trickling. Clara is shocked at what she sees.

The old settlers of your planet want their world back. Their first stop, Brighton Pier.

We then begin to see men rising up from the depths slowly. Sea Devils with their guns begin to wave up angrily. The Doctor and Clara take a step back as the Sea Devils rebegin their famous march from the deep. This then transitions to the 11th Doctor's TARDIS beginning to materialise down a London street. The Doctor, Amy, and Rory depart from the TARDIS, assessing the location they find themselves in.

Eleventh Doctor:

I might have known. Back to the same old city. The one place where trouble had to brew from.

Amy:

You mean the trouble was in London? London, in the early 21st century, am I right?

Eleventh Doctor:

2023. A decade or so ahead of your time I believe.

Rory turns behind the TARDIS, to where she sees the menacing Silence hiding.

Rory:

Doctor! Come and take a look at this.

The Doctor and Amy head over to see what Rory had found.

Amy:

What? What was it?

Rory:

Sorry?

Amy:

You said something to take a look at something. So where is it?

Rory:

Oh. It was nothing. Don't worry about it.

Amy:

Alright then. Where do we start?

Eleventh Doctor:

I imagine if we take a look at our surroundings first, then assess from then on. Come along.

The Doctor and Amy continue forward, but Rory turns around and sees the Silence again. He tries to warn the others, but after turning his head around he forgets them again. Assuming there is nothing wrong, he follows the Eleventh Doctor and Amy. Elsewhere in London, we see the Fifth Doctor with his companions Tegan and Turlough wandering through one of the busiest streets of Central London, dashing through the people at a fast pace.