Scene 20 - Following

We then see the devastated world of Skullva, a doomed man's planet. Poisonous gases swirl from the thick, gloopy pools, and native to the TerraPhomes, gigantic flesh-eating monsters of horrific proportions. We see a TARDIS materialise on the planet, perched up on a hill sight where above sees a cliff face stretches high above the ship. A tunnel leads deeper inside to a deep, dark cave. We see the Tenth Doctor and Rose emerge from their craft. The Doctor holds his Sonic Screwdriver as he uses it as a way to detect the presence of his time fissure he and Rose will follow through. Once they exit from their ship, they remember the dreary world they once visited, and narrowly escaped from.

Rose:

Hold on. But this is... Hang about.

Tenth Doctor:

Yeah. And I know what you're gonna say. It's not the sort of place you'd wanna be.

Rose:

But, last time we were here, we barely made it out alive. And you said it yourself the thoughts you had about this planet.

Tenth Doctor:

I know. But we'll just say that the universe is needing us back.

The Doctor's Sonic Screwdriver follows a dinging signal into the cave.

Ah. In here is where we need to go. I like that ding. It's more like ding when there's stuff going. I should make a machine that makes more a ding. Sonic Screwdriver isn't designed for picking up ripples in the fabric of reality.

Rose:

Then why are we here?

Tenth Doctor:

It's in the cave. Come on. And watch your step.

The Tenth Doctor and Rose enter in, passing over a sloppy, film-like sheet as they enter inside. However, we zoom up above the cliff face to where we see another TARDIS! As the Doctor and Rose carefully enter through the cave, a thick green substance covers the gooey cave walls with spores of roots having woven and twisted themselves back and forth along the ground and up around the roof. There is plenty of lighting provided inside from the greenness around them, but they take care of their step. This then cuts away to see a Slitheen spaceship perched safely at the top high layer from which below lies a pool of sickly green bog.

This then cuts into the Slitheen's spaceship, as we see two Slitheen gurgling and laughing at their table. They grotesquely devour portions of Chimeron Jelly in their bowls, stuffing their face like savage beasts. The two Slitheen are named as Veego Juxx Rowpox Slitheen, Veego for short, and Burtch Yassafar Jadith Sltiheen, Burtch for short. The control panel is marked behind them to monitor the ship's instruments such as the pressure, velocity, flying controls, and other important gauges for the ship's flight. A scanner is also present for them in front of their controls. Several vents are scattered around the room to allow the ventilation of air for the Slitheen marked at the top of the walls.

Veego/Burtch:

HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA!

Veego:

BURP! Ah. Delicious jelly.

Burtch:

BURP! Chimeron jelly. Yum, yum, yum. My new favourite.

Veego:

What better way to sort your problems out than by eating them.

He farts.

AH, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA!

Burtch then farts even more loudly.

Burtch:

Oops. Beg your pardon.