Scene 28 - The High Council

The High Council go into administration. The invasion of the Doctors creates havoc and terror for the Time Lords, Daleks, Cybermen, and Sontarans.

Davros:

EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE!

The Daleks, Cybermen, and Sontarans call for freinforcements.

Dalek 1:

CAPITOL CALLING DALEK EMPEROR! CAPITOL CALLING DALEK EMPEROR!

Cyber Leader:

THE CAPITOL IS UNDER INVASION FROM THE DOCTOR!

Commander Skaal:

Return our forces at once. Locate the Doctor. Destroy him. All of him.

We see the Doctors continuing to run towards the Capitol.

Twelfth Doctor:

Reinforcements are gonna be coming.

Tenth Doctor:

Someone! Take care of the rocket.

The Eleventh Doctor's Sonic Screwdriver aims for the hatch to close it or destroy it, but it wasn't working. All the other Doctors use their Sonic Screwdrivers or Sonic Lance to disrupt the field. The hatch closes, and deadlock seals.

Ninth Doctor:

That should hold it for a while.

The War Doctor arrives to join the Doctors.

War Doctor:

Well said.

The First Doctor takes out his monocle, and the Fifth, Tenth, and Eleventh Doctors take their glasses out in unison to view the structure of the Capitol.

Rani:

Send the staff you can. Put those Doctors down!

Daleks:

WE OBEY!

Several Daleks begin to rise from the Capitol.

Second Doctor:

Looks as if company has come to get us.

The Cybermen begin stomping out to pursue after them. The Sontaran troopers begin to follow. The Doctors prime their Sonic Screwdrivers to retaliate with. We then see the portal begin to open to reveal the arrival of the Doctor's companions. Clara arrives first and is in awe of Gallifrey even if it lies in rubble and destruction.

Clara:

Doctor? Woah! Gallifrey?

Twelfth Doctor:

Clara!

Amy, Rory, and Rose are next to follow. This then escalates to the point in which we see Ace, Peri, then Tegan.

Eighth Doctor:

No. They don't stand a chance.

Dalek 1:

HUMANOID BEINGS DETECTED! EXTERMINATE AT ZERO RANGE!

The Daleks begin to attack. ZAM! ZAM! ZAM! BANG! BOOM!

Amy:

Break.

The companions split off to avoid the explosions of the Daleks. The Doctors begin to use their Sonic devices against the invading Daleks, spinning them out of control and crashing them. More arrivals, Turlough, Romana, Harry Sullivan, and Kate Stewart appear. The Doctors continue to fight the Daleks as the Cybermen and Sontarans begin the battle. The Doctors' Sonic Screwdrivers blow the Cybermen and Sontarans away also. The Brigadier and his men then arrive.

Captain Yates:

Enemy dead ahead, sir!

Brigadier:

Those wretched Cybermen things! Open fire!

The Brigadier and his men fire at the Daleks in the sky. Their bullets only ricochet off them, but one of their bullets hit the eye stalk of a Dalek.

Dalek 2:

MY VISION IS IMPAIRED! I CANNOT SEE! I CANNOT SEE!

The Doctors continue to bring down the invaders. Ace eventually finds the 7th Doctor and reunites with him as she runs to him.

Ace:

Professor!

Seventh Doctor:

Ace! What are you doing here? We very clearly stated to stay where you were.

Ace:

No chance. We're bringing the fight forward with you.

A Sontaran trooper points his gun at them. DDDDZZZZZ!!!! The Eighth Doctor gets the Sontaran.

Seventh Doctor:

Thank you.

Eighth Doctor:

My pleasure.

Seventh Doctor:

But you understand now what I mean about being here.

We then finally see Liz Shaw and Jamie arrive, followed by Zoe and Susan. Jamie instantly notices the mighty sight of the Capitol with the invading spaceships overhead.

Jamie:

Look at the size of that thing!

Zoe:

Daleks and Cybermen here?

Jamie:

Right Zoe, and a bunch of nasty, brutish and short warriors with them.

The Twelfth Doctor makes it closest to the Capitol, bringing the fight forward to the Time Lords. A shadow begins to loom over them as the Doctors and companions all stop to peer upwards. We then see large Dalek saucers hover in the burnt sky of Gallifrey, as well as this accompanied by Cyber war ships and then Sontaran spaceships. The Doctors were doomed. We cut aboard inside each of the spacecrafts.

Emperor Dalek:

CONFIRM ARRIVAL OF DALEK HIERARCHY! ANSWER TO URGENT DISTRESS!

Cyberman 1:

THE DOCTORS ARE KNOWN AND IDENTIFIED!

Group Martial Shpex:

And our armies shall destroy them so we may recontinue with our primary objective.

This then cuts back to the war room.

Rassilon:

Proceed.

Master:

And make it slow for the lot of them.

Morbius:

I wish to their screams to deafen us from here.

Master:

Once never was enough of the Doctor. But to do it thirteen times over.

The spaceships that loom over to prepare their firepower over the fields.

Eleventh Doctor:

This is bad. Very bad.

Tegan:

Then what do we do, Doctor?

The Doctors keep looking up.

Doctor, what do we do?

The Doctors point their Sonic Screwdrivers to the saucers and spacecrafts, hoping for a miracle to occur.

Fifth Doctor:

Brave heart, Tegan...

The weaponry was about to be opened on the Doctors...