Scene 19 - Gallifreyan Indoctrination

We return back to the indoctrination on Gallifrey. The mighty Dalek, Cyberman, and Sontaran forces with their vast saucers, war ships, pods, and other crafts continue to occupy the planet Gallifrey. We take a grand view over the Capitol, and the devastation that was caused in the wake of the invaders. The VGR rocket stored under Gallifrey continues to smoke steam as the target is prepared for lift-off. The hanger beneath the ground opens to see the VGR aim up into the sky. Aboard the Capitol, we see the villains inside continue to plot the trajectory of the VGR. We see on the dashboard the various instrumentation and view of the ship ready for launch.

Cyber Leader:

OUR ARMIES WILL OBSERVE AND WATCH THE ROCKET LAUNCH INTO THE BLACK HOLE! AND CREATE PARADISE FOR US!

Rani:

The power source is being driven directly from the time vortex itself. We have an infinite energy source at our disposal.

Davros:

A magnificent sight. To see the Gallifreyans create greater carnage and mass destruction on a universal scale themselves. Those who have the power to wield it may also misuse it to their own end.

Omega:

What are you saying? Misuse it? You know nothing of the rocket. Only what we have already told you. And I shall be the one to take the credit.

Davros:

Not if I were the one who created my Daleks to enslave these dusty settlers on this craggy rock.

Master:

Think nothing of it, you two. Once we've finished with them out there, there will be no need for them.

Monk:

And of course, remember, we will be able to create time itself. The way Time Lords were always to be about...

Omega:

Be quiet, monk! You're not helping.

The slaves on Gallifrey continue to be pushed and abused by their masters. The Daleks watch the subjugation of the Time Lords, and the Cybermen continue watching their work in the Cyber factories. The Sontaran ships continue to orbit the planet, reporting any incoming crafts. The Dalek Emperor aboard the mothership observes.

Dalek Emperor:

THE ROCKET WILL BE DEPLOYED AS SOON AS IT IS PREPARED! IT WILL MEAN THE ULTIMATE DESTRUCTION OF ALL NON DALEK LIFE IN THE UNIVERSE!

As we view another shot of the Capitol and the VGR ready for launch, we then cut back to the converted war room.

Rassilon:

The rocket is primed and stationed for launch.

Morbius:

Then what are we waiting for? Lift the rocket off and sweep the filth out of this galaxy for good. Starting with those twisted politicians on this miserable planet!

General Skraal:

We have every ample opportunity. In honour of this victory, allow my Eleventh Sontaran battle fleet to lead the war against the universe along with the mighty rocket.

Rassilon:

Request accepted.

Davros:

Then what of my Daleks? Why do they not get to lead first?

Commander Skraal:

Ah! Excellent. My warriors shall lead the waging war and prove who is the superior species.

Dalek 1:

INCORRECT! YOU ARE INFERIOR!

General Skraal:

Are we indeed? Do you dare to challenge the Eleventh Sontaran Battle Fleet? Supremacy of the universe?

Davros:

It will be a very short war. My Daleks will gun you down as your warriors cowardly submit yourselves to your true masters.

The General becomes furious with rage.

Commander Skraal:

Let me tell you Davros! As General of the Sontaran Empire, you have no rank to disown my honour!

Rassilon:

ENOUGH!

Rassilon thumps down his staff, shaking the Capitol and causing silence.

Enough of this. May we remind you who owns this power. Now, I suggest that we continue our alliance. Or we cancel our agreement and imprison you all where you belong.

Tension still holds between the different races as they scorn angrily at one another.

Omega:

Trajectory plotted. Power source acquired to maximum capacity.

Rassilon:

Good. Then let our prisoners bear witness. Let us see them burn in flames as we take our rightful command of the universe.

The VGR's power grows quickly. We then see more smoke pouring out from it as it continues to prepare for lift off. This then cuts to see Romana, Leela, and K-9 continuing to plummet and fall through the screaming, swirling void of the infinite matrix. We are reminded of their suffering before we see them fade away into nothingness as they scream...