Scene 24 - Rise Of The Monsters

We see the Silurians and Sea Devils continuing to rise up from the sea. The Twelfth Doctor and Clara step away from the rising tides.

Twelfth Doctor:

Out of here, Clara. Now!

They hurry away from the rising monsters.

Clara:

What about the TARDIS?

Twelfth Doctor:

We wouldn't make it back through the doors. Each of them will have guns, or a way to paralyse us or kill us.

They hurry away as the Silurians and Sea Devils begin to meet on the beach.

Silurian 1:

This planet shall be ours once again. Now we have a call to war from these wretched ape men. They will be wiped out across our rightful home.

Sea Devil 1:

My warriors shall hunt them down. The Earthmen have signed their death warrants.

We continue to see the Doctor and Clara escape from the creatures beneath the surface and pass around a cave.

Clara:

Now what do we do?

When they arrive around the corner, they find themselves back on a busy London street where people panic and scream from the invading Autons.

Ok. That was weird.

Twelfth Doctor:

Time is beginning to bend. Everything is converging. The Silurians and Sea Devils get onto the streets of London, they will be massacred.

We see the Fifth Doctor, Tegan, and Turlough run from the far distance where the Autons break havoc across the city.

Clara:

I think that's already been doing here. How are we going to find a way to Gallifrey now under all this?

The Fifth Doctor and his friends meet with the Twelfth Doctor.

Twelfth Doctor:

Looks like you need extra help. How's the Auton invasion going?

Fifth Doctor:

Talk about my problems. You are about to let the Sea Devils and Silurians walk in and finish off the invasion.

Tegan:

Then how do we find the fissure to get out of this?

The Autons keep approaching.

Fifth Doctor:

Look out.

They continue to escape down the road as the Autons come to attack. BAM! BAM! BOOM! The Eleventh Doctor, Amy, and Rory, wandering down their passageway, hear the screams of terror that go on from a little way from their position.

Eleventh Doctor:

That sounds like trouble.

They run down the alleyway. Amy and Rory run behind the Doctor, but behind a lamppost comes out a Silent to menace them. Amy grabs Rory's hand.

Amy:

Doctor!

They run past it, but then forget what they run from. Amy lets go of Rory's hand and leaves Rory on his own. The Silent behind him was about to strike at Rory, but he escapes in time. The Fifth and Twelfth Doctor's party continue escaping from the Autons. The Silurians and Sea Devils begin to arrive at the city.