CH.3 - DAILY LIFE HELL

~~~In konoha~~~

Starting another morning the sun finally rose upon the hidden leaf village, Marking the beginning of another day for it's cursed citizens.

(Uzumaki-namikaze estate)

It was 10:00 AM in the morning but naruto has already woken up 30 min's earlier before anyone in the house, Currently he was bathing and thinking as how his siblings would still be sleeping since they are quite spoiled but also very disciplined because of their mother who doesn't want them to be like a certain nara heir.

Anyway thinking about family naruto knew both of his parents have really high expectations from his siblings, Especially from naomi because the girl by birth was a skilled prodigy and she could really easily control her kyūbi chakra.

Menma was also in training but he was quite far behind naomi, As for naruto his parents never taught him anything and whenever he asked them they would always tell him to wait until he starts the academy.

As a kid naruto didn't understand anything but he sure didn't like it.

Naruto walk out of the shower and he met naomi outside whose cheeks suddenly turn beet red when she saw naruto just in his towel, The little girl quickly covered her eyes.

"Naomi-chan are you alright" Naruto ask clueless.

"Onii-san...Y-you really need to take a look at yourself..." (Naomi)

Naruto stood still confused but when he look at himself he immediately realise the situation, He blush in embarassment and didn't waste time and quickly ran back into his room.

Naomi was now standing alone in the hallway still blushing and thinking about these unknown feelings in her chest which always emerge whenever she's around naruto.

It always makes her feel like she just wants to get close to naruto.

Anyway naomi snap out of her thoughts as she feels someone's touch on her shoulder, She look behind and sees her mother who was looking at her with a sweet smile on her face.

"Naomi dear what's wrong, Why are you standing here alone. Shouldn't you have been in the shower" Kushina ask bending down to her daughter's level.

"Sorry kaa-san, I was just spaced out...I'll be going now" (Naomi)

"It's ok but be quick, Breakfast is almost ready" (Kushina)

"Ok kaa-san...Um kaa-san" (Naomi)

"Yes dear" (Kushina)

"Do you think...I-it would be alright...If naru-nii joins us today..." Naomi ask.

Kushina was a little taken aback by this question since this was a unexpected request from her daughter but now that she thinks about it, It is always the 4 of them but not naruto because how rarely he ever joins them in anything whether it's family time, Dinner or a picnic.