CH.7 - JEALOUSY

1 week has passed since naruto met drake, Ever since than both of them have been secretly meeting up and always compete at ichiraku ramen to see who could eat the most. Drake obviously always wins as he can easily eat 50 bowls or more while naruto couldn only manage about 8 bowls the most.

After their ramen battle the duo always went to relax at the hokage stone faces or sometimes at the forst of death but wherever the go they always make sure to meet in secret in order to avoid suspicion.

Naruto now smiles more than ever and drake has gotten real close to him, He's began to see naruto like his own son more than just his little brother figure.

Also the incident which took place a week ago on the village public street has been completely forgotten like it never happened. Drake used his ultimate genjutsu to wipe out the memories of everyone, Due to that minato is unaware of everything which is going behind his back.

Moreover the month of october has started and drake knew that naruto's birthday is approaching real close. He is really excited as he wants to make it special for naruto this year however what he didn't know was that the wretched villagers have also planned something special (Horrible) for naruto.

Speaking of naruto, The blonde showed his silver kunai to naomi who gasp in surprise and look at the beautiful kunai with stars shining in her eyes. Naomi ask naruto if she could hold it in which naruto happily agreed, Later that day both siblings played with the beautiful kunai however what naruto didn't notice was that menma was watching them in jealousy.

He couldn't accept the fact that such a beautiful thing was in the possession of his demon brother.

"That kunai will be mine, Just you wait and see demon" Menma whisper to himself with venom in his voice which was aimed at naruto.

So far things were going great, Also kurama has recently gain another one of his tails back however he was really concerned about naruto's safety as he was really suspicious of drake.

Except kurama everyone else got their memory wiped clean by drake, The fox knew there's no point in telling naruto as proving it will be impossible thus he decides to keep it to himself since he did not want to trouble the boy and besides naruto was smiling more often these days and that was enough for him as long as he isn't hurt.

(5 days later)

Today is october 8th and naruto was walking on the streets, The boy was a bit scared since he was alone. Duo to some unfortunate circumstances drake had to cancel today's meeting with him however before leaving drake told naruto to always keep the silve kunai with him whenever he's alone.

Naruto was confused as why he wants him to keep the kunai with him like this but still he didn't think too much about it as he trusted his big brother and his reasons.

Anyway as naruto was walking he notice something different, The villagers were just talking bad about him but they weren't assulting him like they usually do. Instead they were just smiling wickedly at him which creeped him out, Naruto picked the pace and quickly ran straight to teuchi's ramen stand.

When naruto reach his destination he was greeted by teuchi and ayame, The blond greeted back and took his seat and ordered his usual bowl of ramen.

Drake has paid a huge sum of money in teuchi's account so naruto didn't have to worry about paying money for his meals anymore and he can eat as much as he likes, At first naruto was against it but after some convincing he agreed but still felt bad.

Anyway as naruto was eating ayame ask the boy about his plans for his upcoming birthday like how or where he's gonna celebrate with his family and what kind of presents he's expecting from them.