CH.21 - CHŪNIN EXAMS (PART 2)

The chūnin exams have now reached it's pre-final phase and 22 candidates still remains so as to pick out the best of the best before the main event the preliminaries rounds have been held where the candidates will fight off against each other at random.

Right now all the remaining candidates stood in different rows and listened to hayate, Their proctor for the preliminaries rounds who was explaining them the rules.

"So the rules are very simple, You just have to defeat, K.O (knockout) your opponents in order to win but you'll also win if your opponent forfits the match...*Cough* Moreover please try not to inflict any fatal or life threatening injuries on your opponents and killing is not allowed, For if you do then you'll not only be disqualified in an instant but will also end up in prison...*Cough~Cough* Now each pair will fight in accordance to this electronic screen that will set the match-ups at random..." Hayate explained.

The names on the electronic screen then started rolling, Everyone look and felt a bit tensed but also excited because they all we're wondering as who'll go first, Suddenly the electronic screen stopped and it showed the first match-up which would fight.

"Sasuke uchiha VS Yoroi akadō" Hayate said and sasuke smirked.

"They sure didn't waste any time, Gotta give them credit for it" (Sasuke)

"Both contestants please step forward while all the others leave the arena and wait on the stands until your names are called" (Hayate)

Sasuke was just about to leave but suddenly he felt a hand placed upon his shoulder, He looks behind and saw kiyomi who was giving him a thumbs up.

"Good luck Sasuke" Kiyomi wishes her brother with a smile on which sasuke nods and steps forward.

Sasuke now stands into the arena alone with yoroi while everyone else goes upstairs and looks down upon the 2 of them. Fugaku is intensely yet curiously looking at his son and was wondering as what will sasuke display today.

Pretender on the other hand teleports directly to the stands where his 3 little genins stood, His sudden appearance makes the trio smiles but yamato was surprised and startled.

"Yo kiddos" Pretender says with a smirk and aya suddenly tackles her father.

"Daddy you came!!" Aya says in excitement and pretender gently pats over her daughter's head.

"Yes and look whom i brought along" (Pretender)

The trio looks behind their father and suddenly aya's eyes widen and a big smile appears on her face.

"YUI-CHAN!! YOU'RE HERE, ARE YOU HERE TO WATCH NEE-SAN'S MATCH!!" Aya ask yui overly happy and excited.

"Yes! Yui will be cheering for nee-san, but also naruto-nii and reiha-nii as well" Yui says cheerfully.

Both boys smiles and pats over the little girl's head, Pretender then looks behind the trio and sees yamato

He approaches the wood user who was now nervously looking at pretender but much to his shock he greeted him with a bow which caught yamato completely off guard.

"Captain yamato was it, Thank you for taking such good care of my children" Pretender says with a smile.

"O-oh not at all sir, The honour is all mine actually but still thank you the compliment" Yamato says while scratching the back of his neck.

"Now if you're both ready!!" Hayate says and it catches everyones attention, "BEGIN!!" (Hayate)

As soon as the match started sasuke dashes straight towards yoroi at an amazing speed which almost seemed like to everyone that he's teleporting all around the arena, This action made yoroi greatly confused and he accidentally drops down his guard.