CH.4 - HINATA HYUGA

After naruto was done eating he make his way towards the nearby forest where he usually spent most of his time because everyone child in the village ignores him and did not want to be his friend as all the adults can't tolerate the demon being near their kids.

Naruto was peacefully walking into the forest until he hear some voices, He walk towards the direction from where the voices were coming and as he get there he saw 3 boys (Punks) bullying a little girl.

Two of those bullies seem to be around the age of 7-8 while the other one was a bit taller than the other two and seem like 9 years old but the unknown girl seemed to be the same age as naruto.

Naruto got a little closer to hear them more clearly.

"Hey look at her eyes!! She's a hyuga!" (Bully 1)

"Yea! Hey show us your byakugan!" (Bully 2)

"Don't waste your time with her you guys, Why are you even interested in her ugly eyes anyways" (Bully 3)

"Come on dude, Don't be like that. I always wanted to see the byakugan in action" (Bully 2)

"Yeah and besides it's not every day you caught a hyuga like her" (Bully 1)

"Ugh fine, Hey you! Show us your byakugan" (Bully 3)

Seeing the attitude of the 3 bullies naruto's blood began to boil by every cruel word they let out from their mouths towards the innocent girl, He was about to intervene but the girl spoke up.

??? - "Um...I-i'm s-sorry but...I-i don't know how to...A-activate my b-byakugan yet..." The girl said stuttering while feeling scared, Some tears start to form in her eyes.

Naruto felt heartbroken as he watch the girl tearing up, Suddenly the leader of the group walk upto the little girl and tightly grabbed her by the collar of her coat.

"IF YOU CAN'T DO IT THEN WHY THE HELL DIDN'T YOU SAY SO!! YOU WASTED OUR PRECIOUS TIME YOU LITTLE SHIT!!!" The boy yelled furiously as he lifted the poor girl by her collar which made it difficult for her to breath.

He then harshly threw the little girl on the ground, Naruto witnessing this act of cruelty got really angry that something inside him flipped. The bully walk towards the girl and was about to hit her but naruto suddenly dash out and knocked away the bully down on the ground and stood infront of the girl protectively.

 The bully walk towards the girl and was about to hit her but naruto suddenly dash out and knocked away the bully down on the ground and stood infront of the girl protectively

(Imagine naruto having an angry expression while hinata is surprised)

"YOU BASTARD DON'T YOU DARE LAY ANOTHER FINGER ON HER OR ELSE I'LL KILL YOU!!!" Naruto yell angry.

"Well well well, Would you look at that. If it isn't the demon trying to be a saint" (Bully 3)

"STAY OUT OF THIS YOU MONSTER!!! THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU SO GET LOST!!" (Bully 2)