CH.26 - CHŪNIN EXAMS (FINAL)

The 3 dead kage charges toward both the hokage and pretender, Minato quickly drew out his set of tri-point kunais which he throws all over the roof of the building.

Hiruzen started weaving some handsigns but was interrupted by the 3rd kazekage who attacks him with his famous iron sand.

Minato rushes at the 2nd hokage and quickly teleports behind him, He attacks tobirama with his tri-point kunai however much to his surprise the dead kage blocks it easily and quickly grabs the blonde kage by his throat.

Minato instantly breaks free by teleporting away and then weaving some handsigns.

"Fūton - Shinkūgyoku (Wind style - Vaccum bullets)!!" Minato shoot several wind bullets at tobirama but he dodges them all by using his own hiraishin, Suddenly he stops at one point and weave some handsigns too.

"Suiton - Suishōha (Water style - Water shockwave)!!" Tobirama shouts and suddenly the water in the air started circulating around him like a mini tornado which he directed towards minato who quickly uses his hiraishin and appears behind the 2nd hokage once again and punches him hard into the face however it didn't do much damage as only a small part of his face was damaged but it reforms back in no time.

'No elemental and physical attacks are working on him, It would seem we only can just seal them away' (Minato)

Hiruzen on the other side was having a hard time against the 3rd kazekage because none of his ninjutsu attacks were working against his iron sand.

The 3rd kazekage then traps both of hiruzen's feet from behind with his iron sand and makes him completely immobile, He then creates a big iron cube which he throws it at hiruzen. The old kage at this only looks in shock and thinks it may very well be his end however much to his surprise someone appears infront of him and stops the iron cube.

Hiruzen looks and saw pretender who was holding the iron cube just with his index finger but then he destroys it into tiny pieces.

"Pardon me lord hokage for the intrusion" (Pretender)

"N-no it's fine, In fact i'm really glad you came" (Hiruzen)

"Oh my~Thank you" (Pretender)

"Who the hell are you...?" Ask the 3rd kazekage and the duo looks at him.

"You don't need to know since you're already a dead puppet" Pretender says and his statement makes the dead kazekage angry who sends a big wave of iron sand towards them.

Pretender only looks at the incoming attack in disinterest, The demon god raises his palm towards the incoming sand wave and...

"Go away, I'm not interested in you" (Pretender)