CH.9 - REGRETS AND FORGIVENESS

Drake was flying at a very high speed towards the location from where he's picking up naruto's life signal which was getting weaker and weaker at a rapid pace, It made him gravely worried as well as furiously angry knowing full well what could've happened and just thinking about it made him unable to stop more of his tears from falling.

Once drake reaches the place he sees an old building that seem abandoned for a long time he takes notice as how far this place is from the village's main district, This confirmed his suspicions even more but then his eyes widen when he suddenly feels a great decline in naruto's life energy again and quickly rushes inside but as he approaches the gates his hands began to shake and a great fear ran down his spine but he still gathers his courage and opens the door.

As he does drake was left absolutely horrified at the sight infront of him.

"N-n-n...NAAAAAAAARRRRRRRUUUUUUTTTTTTOOOOOOO!!!" Drake screams on top of his lungs and instantly rushes beside naruto, As he picks the boy his very soul shakes in horror at the sight of state which naruto was in.

It was much worse then he anticipated in his own imagination.

Seeing naruto's undescribed brutal condition made drake lose control over all his emotions and he start taking repeated and heavy breaths while tears flow down his eyes non-stop, Moreover his heart suddenly began to beat faster and faster at a rapid pace that it could explode any second.

Not being able to contain his rage drake bursts out.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" The sound of drake's screams were so loud that they could easily be heard all over the fire country and a burst of non-stop tears fell from his eyes down to naruto's face.

Drake's rage burned like a raging volcanic storm but seeing naruto in his arms so helplessly near to death he forcefully calmed himself and focused all his attention in healing his kid brother.

Drake put both his hands on naruto's tiny body and start healing his wounds but as he was doing so he get really angry and disguted because when he touched him he not only felt his skin burned but also found several stabbing wounds, Broken ribs. All of this pushed drake to the edge of madness but what really enraged him were the foul carved letters on naruto's body, Especially the one on his chest.

That did it as drake finally lose himself, He balled both his hands in a tight fist while his purple aura flared enormously and uncontrollably but before it could spike out the voice inside him called out to him.

??? - "HEY CALM DOWN!! I KNOW YOU'RE ANGRY BUT NARUTO NEEDS MEDICAL ATTENTION FIRST, YOU CAN LET OUT THAT RAGE LATER!!" The voice from within drake said in a reasonable manner in order to calm him down but he ignored it and his purple aura continue to grow even further.

??? - "Look i know you're angry and wants to have revenge on those insects but healing naruto should be your top priority right now because he's your only little otouto (Brother), You can squash those savages later. Heck i'll even lent you my ability" The voice calm and composed.

Drake gritted his teeth in frustration and anger but deep down he knew his friend was right, He let out a deep sigh and his purple aura vanished away.

As drake resumed healing naruto he look at him in silence with his red puffed eyes from shedding so many tears, He was really angry at the villagers but the one he's angry at the most was at himself because he let this happen to naruto.

He remembered how his partner advised him to left some clones behind for naruto's safety but his arrogance blinded him...If only he'd listened then this wouldn't have happen to naruto.