CH.27 - DINNER NIGHT AND DEPARTURE

~~~Konoha~~~

(1 week after the invasion)

It's been a week ever since the failed invasion of konoha happened but in that time so many things have happened which first includes the 3 nations (Iwa, Suna and oto) who tried invading konoha together but instead face the greatest of losses as most of their shinobi forces were either killed or taken into custody.

Second this news spread like wildfire all around the globe, It was the biggest shame to them all but especially to iwagakure who received a message from konoha which stated that they would return all their remaining shinobis unharmed if they apologize and surrender to them.

The '3rd tsuchikage (Earth shadow)' of the hidden stone village was literally left infuriated by this message along with the rest of his council but for the sake of his nation and shinobis lives he compiled with their demands and declared surrender to konoha.

But the biggest change which happened in konoha is when word got out that the true identity of Kitsune is none other than naruto foxter himself, This piece of info strikes everyone hard as they simply couldn't imagine that the infamous kitsune was actually the son of the legendary ANBU pretender.

This was a massive shock to them all but especially to minato and kushina who still couldn't believe it.

To clarify all this confusion a special council meeting was held in which hiruzen revealed that he indeed recruited naruto within the ANBU ranks 4 years ago, This statement of the old kage shocked everyone in the council that day although it didn't end there as many leaf shinobis also questioned about his relationship with the suna genin.

Pretender on this revealed to everyone that gaara from the hidden sand is also his another adoptive child and naruto's brother, This revelation was now even more shocking then the last one however half of the council didn't believe the man but when he threw the adoption papers on their faces it revealed everything. Everyone in the council looks in wide eyes of shock at the papers which also includes both the sand genins kankuro and temari who were also present in the council meeting that day.

Soon this caused a major uproar inside the council meeting and many people began to question and doubt their loyalties towards konoha but were silenced by hiruzen, The old Kage helped pretender as he revealed that the plans for the invasion were revealed to them by his son gaara.

This piece of info surprised the council and got them a little calm and relieved although some of them still felt uneasy about this but didn't question it any further.

Anyway the damage on konoha by the invasion was at a decent minimum and it was recovered in no time at all however only the stadium where the finals for the chūnin exams were held was in complete shambles.

After all the commotion all the invading shinobis in custody were sent back to their respective villages, Everyone except for otogakure shinobis who were still under custody because they all were connected to orochimaru.

Now as for kabuto he was directly sent to the TnI unit where ibiki and inoichi could extract all the information from within his mind but unfortunately for them kabuto already had placed a strong forbidden sealing jutsu upon himself that would erase all the information from inside his mind, Even including his life's personal memories as well if anyone were to intrude in his mind.

This action put the whole TnI in a tough spot, Now they only could wait until they're able to find a solution to undo kabuto's jutsu.

(Present day)

(Foxter residence - 12:50 PM)

"Naruto, Aya, Reiha come on down quickly or you're gonna be late" Pretender yells from downstairs.