CH.24 - CHŪNIN EXAMS (PART 5)

It has been a week ever since the preliminaries rounds have ended and the last remaining candidates for the chūnin exams have started their training for the finals, Both aya and reiha have started the training of the uchiha duo once again but much harder and more intense than last time. Especially sasuke's since he was up against gaara.

On the other hand naruto has also started the training of both hinata and naomi but he trains them separately in secret on different locations and on different time schedules, Sometimes naruto even leaves his shadow clone behind to train them both without their knowledge to also fulfill his ANBU duties.

As for pretender he infiltrated into iwagakure as per hiruzen's command a week ago and found the intel to be accurate which ibiki had provided it to him, Iwa was making great preparations to launch a massive and destructive invading assault upon konoha alongside suna and oto. Taking note of this pretender further infiltrated into their secret archive sections where he found more information regarding their invasion plan in great detail.

Moreover kitsune has also been keeping a close eye on both of his prime targets, Kabuto and orochimaru. Naruto in the process of this found out about kabuto's true background and history which made the usually stoic ANBU captain a little sympathetic towards the boy.

Now jiraiya, One of the leaf's legendary sannin and the toad sage has personally started training menma for the chūnin exam finals. Menma after witnessing naomi and his so-called demon's brother fight and their unbelievable display of power, It all seriously shook the arrogant redhead namikaze from the inside.

Thus he started training seriously like no tomorrow.

As for hiruzen he received word from minato that jiraiya and tsunade after the chūnin exams will be taking away both menma and naomi on their private training for the next 3 years, Although the old kage knew about that plan already he still felt angry upon their stupid decision and ideology but didn't said anything since many emotions such as sadness, Remorse, Self-contempt and guilt flowed inside his heart that time.

While all these emotions took root inside of hiruzen he looks back and thought hard as where'd he go wrong in the upbringing of his students that led them to choose and walk this path however he couldn't find a proper answer for it.

(Present day)

After the break of dawn in konoha everyone in the foxter household wakes up and starts with their daily morning routine, Everyone brushes their teeth and then takes a shower. After that they all gathers at the dining table and starts to eat breakfast before finally taking their leave to teach their respective students.

Pretender just stands at the main door of the house and watches all 3 of his little children leaving but seeing them going like that pained his heart for some unknown reason.

"Hey you okay pal" (Ryōjin)

"I'm alright ryōjin, It's just..." Pretender hesitates to respond.

"It's about that dream isn't it...Which you had a few days ago" Ryōjin says and pretender lowers his head.

"Yes and...I can't understand why in the hell 'He' suddenly decided to show up now of all times" (Pretender)

"Perhaps because it's regarding something really important, That's my best guess old friend" (Ryōjin

"Hm could be possible but who knows for certain...After all that boy has always been a mystery...Even to me" (Pretender)

"Yeah but you gotta admit that he's the real deal, No offensive old pal but he was the greatest partner i ever had. Even before you" (Ryōjin)

"Yeah and i cannot disagree with you on this one....That boy has always strived for the impossible yet despite that he achieved those goals without ever thinking twice or worrying about the risks involved...He always just kept on walking forward without ever looking back" Pretender says to ryōjin who listens to every word carefully.