CH.10 - CHAOS

{Warning - Don't take this chapter lightly, It's filled with lethal brutality and mass violence. Some parts are very extreme and have a lot of bloodshed with foul language, You have been warned so be vary}
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~In konoha~~~

Every individual in konoha right now was either laying on the ground or dying beneath the unknown force, The screams and cries of the people could be heard from children to adults throughout the whole village.

This torment for the cursed citizens of konoha continued for a few more moments until suddenly the unknown force disappeared and all the citizens quickly start to catch their breaths again, No one understand as what just happened but it sure left a deep fearful impact on both their body and minds.

"SOMEBODY HELP!!! MY CHILD IS DYING!!!"

"WHAT WAS THAT JUST NOW!!!"

"So-some...H-help...M-my bo-bones a-are...A-all broken"

"S-so terrifying...W-was that the wrath of shingami-sama just now..."

"IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT WAS IT!!! WE HAVE MANY WOUNDED HERE WHO NERDS MEDICAL ATTENTION!!"

All the people started running here or there to attend to the wounded and the dead but in this rush what they didn't know is that their suffering was just about to begin.

(Konoha hospital)

Minato and kushina both panted heavily when the aura disappeared but the duo still struggled to stand up.

"Kushina are you alright..." (Minato)

"Y-yeah...I'm fine but what was that...I-it felt like d-death itself pierced my heart just now...M-minato i'm...Feeling really s-scared" Kushina said stuttering before leaning on her husband's shoulder and start crying on it.

"Ssh. It's gonna be alright Kushina...I promise" Minato said in a soothing voice to comfort his wife, Suddenly an ANBU appeared who was barely standing on his feet.

"L-lord 4th..." (ANBU)

"Report" (Minato)

"S-sir....So-some sort of unknown force just....R-radiated upon the...Whole village......Ma-many people lost consciousness or g-get wounded...But some even died under it...Even lord 3rd was found unconscious in...H-his office..." The ANBU spoke before falling unconscious on the ground.

"W-what!!" Minato shouted in disbelief while kushina eyes only widen in shock.

The uzumaki housewife look towards her husband with a really concerned expression.

"What now minato..." (Kushina)

"It would seem this situation is way more dire then we thought, Right now the best course of action is to lockdown the whole village and call for an emergency council meeting" Minato said while heavily sweating from his forehead.

(Same time - Uchiha compound)

When the unknown force stop radiating all 3 uchiha adults start to catch their breaths, Mikoto however suddenly stood up and quickly rush into the other room despite the sharp pain surging throughout her body.

"MIKOTO WAIT..." Fugaku shouted while still trying to stand up.

"M-mother" (Itachi)

Both uchiha males called out to the female but she ignored them and was long gone.

"F-father...I'm going out to check on the village, Y-you look after sasuke, kiyomi and mother please...Also see if other members of the clan are alright as well, I'll be back" Itachi said before disappearing in a shunshin.