CH.12 - A SMALL TALK

~~~Alternate dimension~~~

(With drake and naruto)

Drake was done with the operation and he successfully healed all of naruto's chakra coils, Anyway naruto was peacefully sleeping in his bed while drake only look at him with a smile. He kissed the blonde's forehead before leaving the room.

Drake was now tired and hungry so he go the kitchen to make himself a nice cheese sandwich with some green tea.

-A few min's after-

Drake had finished eating his meal, The raven put away the plates in the sink and decided to check up on kurama and ryōjin.

He teleported to the their location but when drake get there he found himself standing in the centre of a massively destroyed land mass which was once his forest, It shocked him greatly but before he could comprehend anything he suddenly felt many big explosions going off behind him. He instantly turn around and saw both idiots fighting mindlessly.

At this a very angry tick mark appeared on drake's forehead and he started releasing his enormous killing intent which was soon felt by both kurama and ryōjin.

(With Kurama and ryōjin)

(3 hours earlier)

Both kurama and ryōjin were transported to a soft grassy field in a very beautiful land where flowers of all types of category could be see blooming everywhere, Moreover there was a beautiful big lake in the distance with crystal like water and huge mountains.

The place was quiet and beautiful, It was alomost like a heaven on earth. Kurama was so surprised to see it but then the fresh gust of wind flew past on his face, It was so comforting that he closed his eyes and start enjoying it more while thinking as how he hadn't had this feeling of freedom in over a century.

'Aaah~Freedom, At last true freedom. Still can't believe i finally got from that cursed SEAL' Kurama thought while still enjoying the feeling of fresh air.

"So finally enjoying yourself are you" Ryōjin said with a chuckle, Kurama stop enjoying the feeling and turn to look at his old rival. His Happy expression has changed with a gumpy one.

"So what is it to you, Just mind your own buisness you big lizard" Kurama said and a angry tick mark appeared over ryōjin's forehead

"You damn fox shall i remind you that we are dragon gods who are hailed and worshipped as gods and i am an 'Essential' one so you batter watch your tongue" Ryōjin said but kurama just scoffed him off.

"You better watch your own tongue you lizard ass, I am the almighty kyūbi, The strongest bijū among all the others" Kurama said proudly but ryōjin only started laughing.

"HAHAHAHA!! Yeah the almighty kyūbi-sama who couldn't able to break a puny seal and gets mind fuck literally by anyone with a dōjutsu" Ryōjin said with a huge grin on his face which angered kurama greatly but before he could do anything ryōjin spoke again, "Although....It would seem that suffering of yours had meaning, You were finally able to find a good and kind host after all these years" Ryōjin said a bit happily.