CH.14 - TIME FLIES

~~~Konoha - 1 year later~~~

2 years have passed ever since konoha issued the lockdown order and since then their connection with the outer world is very low, All the nations both big and small are suspecting that they have adopted the same system like 'Amegakure (Hidden rain)' and think they are plotting something, Due to this each nation started sending out their spies to investigate. Especially 'Kumogakure (Hidden cloud) and Iwagakure (Hidden stone)' but due to konoha's tighten security measures they had no luck whatsoever.

On the other hand danzo and his ROOT also had no luck in the past 2 years of finding the intruder whatsoever and the only lead which they got was when they heard that he had placed a seal on the yondaime's son, Danzo tried to take menma in hopes of undoing the seal through his personal ROOT tactics but was instantly denied by minato.

As for konoha's civil population things seems the most worst, After the huge loss 2 years ago the civilian population thought it was all the work of the demon brat and so they tried to assult the boy again but were found dead on the streets the very next day. They were completely beaten and bloodied, Including some shinobi's were among them too.

The ANBU who looked in these murder cases didn't know what to do as everything appears to be done in a super sonic flash without any evidence.

Anyway things for the uzumaki-namikaze family are going very smoothly now then they ever before, A year ago kushina gave birth to a baby girl whom they named mito uzumaki. They named their child after the wife of the late lord 1st hokage hashirama senju.

Mito possessed the same facial expression like her mother as well as kushina's red hair and ocean blue eyes, She was the same exact replica of her mother. Anyway even after recovering menma still had his cocky attitude but he cares very deeply for his newborn baby sister and as for naomi she's the most happiest to know that she's finally became a older sister of someone in her family now.

Ever since mito's birth minato is working harder than ever for his family's sake while being completely oblivious to the fact that his eldest son is missing for the past 1 year or how rarely he comes back home now.

(A.N. - Jiraiya in this story will be menma's teacher, Not naruto's and tsunade will be naomi's not sakura. Yes i hate sakura the most, So sorry about this but she will be completely useless in this story)

Jiraiya also returned to the village 2 years ago, A week after the lockdown. Being told everything which happened in konoha greatly angered the toad sage the most. He was so furious at the revelation that someone punched menma on his birthday, Yes menma had always been jiraiya's favourite. Anyway the toad sage also tried to undo the seal on menma but failed as the seal was well hidden on his body under another unknown seal which jiraiya couldn't find.

As for our blonde hero the clouds of endless happiness had finally fallen upon him after years of painful suffering, Naruto in the past 2 years had gotten really powerful. His training over the year had increased drastically and now he can run around the entire village 50 times without sweat and can easily do over 200 push ups, Sit ups and squats. Moreover he always wear weights during his training daily.

Naruto in the beginning cannot lift more than 5 kg but today he can lift over 100 kgs, His training clothes which drake specially made for him weight around 120 kg's. His T-shirt alone weights around 30 kg whereas both of his wrist bands weight 15 kg on each hand and lastly both his shoes that weight 60 kg combined.

He's now 6 years old but he had already mastered various advanced jutsu's, Also thanks to naruto's hardcore taijutsu training he can easily open 3 inner gates without struggle and can also cast or counter 'A rank' level genjutsu quite easily and lastly could use 3 basic elemental chakra natures out of 5.