CH.13 - GAARA OF THE SAND

~~~In konoha - 6 months after~~~

It has been 6 whole months since konoha's slaughter and it's lockdown was issued and ever since then naruto has been training hard while living with drake in secret, The blonde has become much stronger and has learnt many new things.

Drake was really astounded to see naruto's fast growth ever since he started teaching the boy in basic survival and ninja training (Including house chores) Anyhow during the training sessions drake also found out that naruto is a natural born prodigy.

Moreover during their time playing hide and seek drake also discovered that naruto is a sensory ninja as well whose skills are off the charts than any other as he could literally track down the position of any living creature no matter how far away or well hidden it may be.

Naruto in the last 6 months have mastered various types of jutsu's such as...

Shuriken and kunai throwing
• Shuriken shadow clone jutsu
• Standard clone jutsu
Transformation jutsu

Drake was very surprised and proud on naruto's growth but aside from him the old kage was very happy as well, Hiruzen who first visited the duo from about 5 months ago was very satisfied to see naruto's good well being and nice treatment under the teen.

Hiruzen's first visit to naruto was really hard as he didn't know how he could ever face the young boy after everything which he witnessed, The shameful memories and his guilt for being completely unable to save the little boy however despite that he still gathers all the courage he could muster and goes to visit naruto. Though he firstly felt very nervous naruto still decided to forgave the old man which brought unimaginable gratitude and non-stop joyous tears in the old man's eyes, He was relieved greatly as a heavy burden was finally lifted off his chest.

Drake however was not too happy about this decision but in respect for naruto's wishes he accepts and so from then on he often visited the duo using the 'SEAL' which drake placed upon him.

Anyway the old kage was left completely astounded when he first visited drake and saw his house, Later naruto introduced his jiji to kurama (Kyūbi) in person in which the old kage literally shitted in his pants when he saw the kyūbi out of it's seal.

Kurama on the other hand was not pleased one bit to see the senile old bastard but still suppressed all his hate and rage for the sake of naruto's happiness, Moreover the fox has regained another one of his tails and now has a total of 5 tails worth of chakra restored thanks to the trigrams seal being destroyed.

And in place drake has placed a new seal upon naruto which doesn't seal but protects both the duo from any harm, Especially kurama from any uzumaki sealing abilities. Drake had also confirmed that this seal will render the chakra chains of the uzumaki's clan completely useless.

Kurama wasn't shocked until he heard about the full extent of this seals unique abilities and it's uses, After hearing everything he commented drake on his talent to think far.

"You're one sharp bastard, Always 3-4 steps ahead of everyone. It's no wonder uzushiogakure got wiped out so easily" Kurama said to drake with a chuckle.

Kurama after spending time with naruto outside the seal learned more about the boy's true nature and he felt really satisfied for having naruto as his new jinchūriki, Anyway aside from the new seal drake has also put a separation enchantment on kurama which allows him to come out of the seal anytime he wishes while leaving some of his chakra behind in naruto so he doesn't die if case he gets separated by kurama.

Ryōjin these days didn't come out much which to drake's surprise have made kurama a bit lonely and upset without him but it was on drake's command as he didn't want ryōjin to meet naruto until he reaches a specific age so thus both naruto and hiruzen are completely unaware of the dragon god's existence.