CH.6 - BIG BROTHER

It was another normal day for the cursed citizens of the hidden leaf village who were enjoying their day that is until a certain teenager blew off a jōnin ninja's head in thd middle of the street.

After such gruesome incident all the people ran off like rats while naruto and the teen continue to make their way towards the ichiraku ramen, Once the duo reach their destination they were welcomed by Ayame. The teen closely observed the shop owner and his daughter.

'So this is the father-daughter duo who treat naruto with kindness and care, I must admit they both certainly have very energetic auras' The teen thought.

"Oh naruto! Welcome and---" Teuchi stop as he saw a unknown teen boy standing next to naruto who was holding his hand, "Hey naruto who is this person" Teuchi questioned as he knew about naruto's regular treatment by the villagers so he was always cautious of the people around him.

"This is nii-san!! He saved me from a group of angry people this morning" Naruto said with a smile.

'N-nii-san! Oh naruto, You're such a cutie' The teen thought really happy.

"Is that right, Then there's nothing for me to ask. Welcome my friend in our famous ichiraku ramen" (Teuchi)

"A pleasure" The teen said as he sat beside naruto and look towards him with a gentle smile.

"So what can i get for the both of you" Teuchi ask.

Both naruto and the teen look through their menus, As the teen was looking he glance at naruto who seem to be troubled by something. This got him a little worried so he use his powers and secretly start to read naruto's mind.

'Oh no, I barely have any money and jiji will give me my allowance next week. What should i do now....' Naruto thought unaware that the teen heard everything.

"Hey old man bring me 50 bowls of ramen in all the flavours which you have available" The teen said shocking the trio greatly.

"5-50 bowls!!!" The trio repeated in unison while staring at the teen in shock.

"Yeah and i'm also gonna be paying for naruto's meal as well so put his bill on my tab, Kay" The teen said with a innocent smile.

Hearing this really surprised naruto and the boy didn't understand as why this person whom he just met a few minutes ago is doing so much for him.

"Nii-san..." (Naruto)

"Yes naruto~" (Teen)

"Why are you helping me so much" (Naruto)

"Um... Because i want to, Why" (Teen)

"I really appreciate it but you will gain nothing by helping someone like me" (Naruto)

"I don't care, I wanna help you because i want to. Plus all i want from you is just to see you smile naruto, That will be enough for me" (Teen)

"But why....I don't even know your name" Naruto ask curious.

"~Sigh~ Naruto tell me something, Do ypu always need a reason to help someone in need or does it really matter if you are acquainted with them" The teen ask naruto with a fix stern gaze.

This unprecedented question by the teen got naruto into thinking.

"No..." (Naruto)

"That's right, So don't bother youself too much on every small detail. It's my treat so you just enjoy yourself to the fullest" The teen said with a cheerfull smile which naruto return with his own big one.