CH.15 - THE SECRETS REVEALED AND THE TRAINING BEGINS

~~~In konoha - 2 years later~~~

2 years have passed and naruto has finally started the academy under the registration of hiruzen upon drake's request as he wanted to keep his profile hidden till the right time.

Speaking of the teen he has finally joined the ANBU unit and now works under the sandaime hokage, Drake goes by the codename of 'Pretender' and he is hiruzen's personal guard as well as his right hand man who often provides him info on danzo's ill activities. Unknown to the old war hawk that he's being infiltrated for the past 2 years.

As for naruto he has finally reached the pinnacle of power, Naruto has successfully mastered all 5 chakra natures as well as his mokuton (Wood style) ability. Moreover he now can open 6 inner gates and could also cast or counter 'S rank' level genjutsu or above.

Drake was really astonished at naruto's growth in both 'Kenjutsu (Sword art)' and 'Fūinjutsu (Sealing arts)', Naruto today is the greatest sealing master in all of elemental nations that one could hope to find. He had even surpassed his mother kushina.

Naruto didn't bother too much with medical ninjutsu but is easily on par with tsunade in both knowledge and skills, He also had mastered the hiraishin (Flying thunder god) and had taken that jutsu to a entirely new level which now surpasses even minato's version.

But most importantly naruto has now awoken the 'Byakugan'. When naruto first awoke his dōjutsu during training drake couldn't help but feel proud and happy and when hiruzen heard about this he was in utter shock but after seeing it his eyes literally popped out and he ask drake who reminded the old kage that his chakra is finally manifesting inside naruto.

Drake further stated that naruto in the future will also awoke the 'Sharingan' someday but there's the possibility that he might as well awoke the 'Rinnegan' too, This statement hit the old kage hard and he was told to kept quiet and not tell the boy itself till th right time in which hiruzen complied.

Anyway as for kurama he had obtained all of his chakra back from the two namikazes and naruto can utilise his tailed beast transformation perfectly at will as he and kurama had a strong bond built over the years.

On the other hand things for gaara and shukaku have changed for the better ever since they befriended with one another, Gaara's skills with his sand are now unrivaled and he has also improved a lot in taijutsu and ninjutsu but doesn't like using genjutsu that much. As for his relationship with kiyomi it had improved quite a lot over the years.

Drake and naruto often teases gaara to ask kiyomi out which makes the young ladder blush everytime, Gaara always uses his disguise whenever he goes outside so he wouldn't catch attention but he drops it everytime when he plays or spends time with kiyomi.

It's been 4 years since the lockdown and since then many things had changed, Naruto now live with his jiji most of the time ever since what he did to his mother. It got the namikaze family into thinking and drake decided to erase their memories as they probably will get in the way but was stopped by naruto and since then the boy had to live with his jiji in order to avoid any unnecessary suspicion.

As for danzo he recieved intel that the kyūbi jinchūriki is now living with sandaime hokage, This made him suspicious and so danzo often send out his agents to spy on them.

Ever since naruto shifted to live with hiruzen he caught many ROOT agents spying with his unrivaling sensory skills, Discovering this drake immediately killed all 5 ROOT anbu's who were spying on naruto and then he sent back his blood clones in return that were disguised as those dead ROOT spies who start infiltrating danzo's lair.