CH.22 - CHŪNIN EXAMS (PART 3)

~~~Previously~~~

"Aya tsuki VS Kiyomi uchiha"

"Imagine my surprise~Who would've thought that i'll end up fighting against you sensei" (Kiyomi)

"I had some feeling about it but didn't knew that it would actually come true" (Aya)

"Yes aya indeed however you're no ordinary opponent of mine, Instead my one and only precious Rival!" (Kiyomi)

~~~Now~~~

Both aya and kiyomi stood across each other in the big arena and gazed deeply into each others eyes ferociously without sparing a single glance, Suddenly the temperature inside the arena started to become thick and heavy which made all the genins and jōnin's to sweat down a little while looking at the female duo in keen interest.

Orochimaru in particular was barely keeping his excitement in control as both of his prime targets were about to engage in an epic lockdown of battle with one another.

'Perfect!! Now i'll finally be able to see and found out as what that girl is hiding, Plus that uchiha girl. I can sense that she has a lot of hidden potential within her!!' Orochimaru thought and licked his lips in excitement but didn't realise that someone inside was reading all his wicked thoughts.

'Let's see what you got aya tsuki' Kurenai thought while curiously looking at the girl.

'I hope my baby girl won't go too far in this fight, Anyway gotta take down that creepy crawler ASAP!' Pretender thought as he looked at aya but then sifted his gaze towards orochimaru.

"Get ready sensei because i won't be holding anything back" (Kiyomi)

"Nor do i" (Aya)

"Now both cont--" Hayate was suddenly cut off by an unknown voice.

"GOOD LUCK NEE-SAN!! YOU CAN DO IT!!" Yui shouted in naruto's arms, Aya looked towards her cute little sister with a big smile and gave her a thumbs up.

"Sure do so keep watching nee-san!!" Aya says and yui nods.

On the other hand mito very intriguing and curiously looks at yui who catches her gaze.

(A N. - By the way this is what kiyomi is gonna be wearing until the end of the chūnin exams arc, Plus imagine a sheathed katana tied behind her lower back hip. That's all)

"NOW BEGIN!!" Hayate shouts and both kunoichis instantly starts weaving handsigns at an amazing speed.

"Katon - Gōkakyū no Jutsu (Fire style - Fireball jutsu)!!" (Kiyomi)

"Fūton - Tenpesuto doragon no hōko (Wind style - Tempest dragon roar)!!" (Aya)

Both girls shout and release their respective elemental jutsu attack at one another, They collides together but aya's wind roar easily overpowers kiyomi's fireball jutsu. As the big ball of fire makes his way back towards kiyomi the girl barely manages to dodge it.