CH.20 - CHŪNIN EXAMS (PART 1)

2 days have passed and the chūnin exams have finally began, Genins from all over the other nations are taking their entry into konoha but the suna and oto genins are being closely observed from the shadows by the ANBU since they already knew about their invasion plan.

Anyway naruto was the most excited when he heard that gaara has also participated in the exams so he'll be coming too, Our hero was really happy learning this news because now he can finally get to met with his sand brother whom he hadn't see in such a long time.

(Present day)

Once the sun rises team 12 wakes up and does their usual morning routine but since the chūnin exams have started aya now can't look after yui much but her father promised his daughter that he'll look after the little girl until the exams end.

Now as the team was about to leave pretender stopped naruto and once again reminded him of his real mission during the the exam and also tells him that he will be stepping in too once the 2nd phase of the exam begins.

After their short discussion was over the trio waves a goodbye and leaves, Surprisingly on their way they confronts team 7. They all exchange greeting and chats for a few short moments before deciding to walk together towards the academy.

(A.N. - By the way naruto's outfit is on the top which he will be wearing in the CH)

Now as the group was walking naruto was suddenly pulled back, He looks down and sees both moegi and udon with worried faces which made him concerned.

"Moegi, Udon what happened and where's konohamaru...?" (Naruto)

"Naru-nii help us, Konohamaru is in trouble, Just come with us!!" Moegi says while pulling naruto and taking him with her.

The others on this look at in confusion but still decides to follow them.

After a few minutes of running the group turns to a corner where naruto sees a random genin lifting konohamaru by it's collar and his young apprentice seem to be struggling yet resisting, Upon close inspection naruto saw his headband which had the sunagakure symbol engraved on it.

The boy had black eyes and some lines painted in style on it's face in purple colour, Moreover he wore black clothes all over his body and has tide something unknown big behind him which was wrapped completely in bandages.

"Hey let me go you freak!!" Konohamaru shouts.

(1) ??? - "Man you got quite the mouth on you runt despite your age, Maybe i have to teach you some manners" The unknown suna genin says.

(2) ??? - "Ugh we're wasting our time here, Just let him go kankuro" An unknown girl said from behind the boy.

The girl had teal eyes and blonde hair which she has tided in a consecutive 4 small ponytails, Plus she also wore a sunagakure headband around her neck and light purple dress going down from her waist to her thighs along with a crimson sash around her waist, Lastly she carried a big metal fan behind her back.