CH.11 - CHANGES

~~~Konoha - 1 week later~~~

It's been a week since the slaughter and the destruction of the hokage stone faces, 73% of konoha civil population has been brutally murdered along with many shinobi which consisted mostly of chūnin or jōnin ranks and a few ANBU's. The hidden leaf village is now in it's time of greatest crisis.

Tsunade one of the 3 legendary 'Sannin' returned to konoha along with shizune (Her assistant) a few days ago to heal menma but instead she found the whole village in a bloody pond, This discovery left the mouth of both medics wide open along with the ANBU who were their escort party. This devestating incident caused a major uproar in the emergency council meeting which was called upon by minato.

As for naruto his training was started with drake a week ago in his own house as it was way far from the village and a great place to avoid any suspicion, Meanwhile kurama has regained another one of his tails back and now he possesses 3 tails worth of chakra.

Anyway drake had started training naruto in some basic shinobi fighting styles while making him learn different but essential things to improve his knowledge as well.

Naruto haven't returned to his home for the past week and he also didn't feel the need to go back there as he's now starting to feel more home in here with drake then his original one in that hell hole, But still he really missed hinata and naomi. Anyway naruto was completely unaware of what his nii-san had done to the villagers and the village itself.

(Day of the council meeting)

In the council chamber all the clan heads, The village elders, Tsunade along with a few selective jōnins as well as the 4th and 3rd hokage were present for the big meeting.

(Replace tsunade with Minato)

"Fellow members of the council i assume you all already know as why have you been called here and also be aware about the dire situation were left in" (Minato)

"Konoha's population has greatly declined and a total of 1,578 people were found dead, Both civil and shinobi. They all were brutally murdered.....Including children as well" Tsunade said while clenching her fists in anger.

"Every murder which happened was done in the most crule and harsh of ways....It was so unbearable to even watch their corpses" Hituzen said sad with a downed head.

"This situation seems more dire then we originally thought" Said shikaku nara.

"So how many were they and from which village" Ask homura, One of the elders.

"Sir if i may, It was only one person...But truth be told he looked more a teenager..." Said the ANBU captain who wore a eagle mask, Anyway upon hearing this statement the whole council was taken aback in shock.

"THAT'S RIDICULOUS!!! THERE'S NO WAY A TEEN BOY CAN TAKE ON ALL THE ELITE SHINOBI AND ANBU FROM OUR VILLAGE AND AT THE SAME TIME KILL MOST OF KONOHA'S POPULATION!!!" Tsunade shouted not believing.