CH.16 - ENTER TEAM 12

It's been a week ever since naruto come out of the zero dimension, The day when naruto finally emerged out hiruzen couldn't believe his eyes at the fact that how much taller and muscular naruto had become in just 10 days but what shocked him most was his presence. Naruto's entire body radiated some sort of unknown overwhelming power which made it hard for the old kage to breath and stand near him.

Since then naruto uses a special transformation jutsu along with a
'SS rank' genjutsu to hide his true appearance, Naruto also has dyed his hair from blond to silver and since he has the byakugan now he uses his genjutsu to hide them as well. His eye colour changes as well, Not ocean blue but blood red.

After emerging from the chamber pretender told hiruzen everything about naruto's training, How he trained and how many different kinds of bloodlines he unlocked as well as his mastery in KI.

After listening to everything the cup in hiruzen's hand fell and broke, The old kage was left with quite a shocked expression on his face as all this information was too much for his old brain.

The little innocent boy which he once knew has now become a demigod in just 10 days but hiruzen knew that on the other side naruto had spent 10 years. Anyhow despite all this what really shook the old kage is when naruto asked him to join the ANBU.

Hearing this unexpected request even pretender was left surprised, The duo curiously asked for his reasoning in which naruto simply stated that since he knew everything and beyond he really doesn't feel the need to go to the academy and as such he really doesn't have anything left to do.

Hiruzen thought about it for a moment before finally accepting naruto's request, This made both naruto and pretender quite happy however the old kage also told the boy that he needs to give a test as it is customary despite him being the strongest on which naruto agrees.

Afterwards hiruzen's eyes land on 2 unknown children who were around the same age as naruto.

He asked about the duo and the description which pretender provided to the old man left him completely speechless, Pretender told hiruzen that how he created these 2 children by using a very unique jutsu which could only be performed with his 12 paths chakra.

This revelation hit hiruzen hard, Pretender than continue to further explain.

"Phantom style - Phantom clones"

A particular jutsu which allows the user to create unique powerful clones by utilizing huge reserves of chakra because unlike the shadow and blood clones they are far more realistic, Plus they could do everything perfectly without fail and since they are the exact copy of the original in deep detailing it is impossible to tell the difference. Neither the byakugan nor the sharingan can tell and even someone with a rinnegan had a hard time finding it.

However the only drawback was is that if they are left hanging around for too long and didn't get dispelled in 3 days time then these clones will start inheriting their own personalities, Feelings and attitude.

Hearing this hiruzen becomes a little worried and ask pretender as for how long has it since they are created, On this the demon god answers by saying for 7 years. This reply leaves the old kage in shock and he then ask pretender as why'd he do it and didn't dispelled them for so long.

"~Sigh~Because these 2 are gonna be in naruto's genin team, You can choose anyone as their jōnin instructor...That is aside from kakashi or kushina!" Pretender said the last part darkly which made hiruzen treamble in fear.

"Understood..." (Hiruzen)

"Great" Pretender said smiling.

(Timeskip - 3 months later)