CH.5 - STRANGER

It's been a week since the incident between naruto and the bullies happened but surprisingly there was no uproar from the council or from the bullies parents.

~~~Present day~~~

(Uzumaki-namikaze residence)

Currently naruto was peacefully sleeping in his bed until his alarm suddenly start to beep which made the boy wake up from his beauty sleep, He look at the time in his clock and it was 10:30 AM in the morning.

Naruto gets up and went to freshen up in the shower, Once he was done he changed into his usual pair of clothes which he had to wash everyday as he had very few clothes.

As he was ready naruto goes down where he sees his family enjoying their happy family time together on the table like usual but naruto was accustomed to it now so without uttering anything he silently walk past them and leaves the house and again makes his way towards the only known heaven, The ichiraku ramen.

While naruto was walking toward the ramen stand the mysterious man once again watches him from above the sky.

??? - "It looks like things are going really well for him"

~~~Flashback - 1 week ago~~~

As naruto was fighting the bully on the ground the mysterious man was watching the whole scenario from the sky while having a cup of tea.

Later when the bully leader threw the poor girl away he got a disguted look on his face as well an really angry expression.

??? - "Does all the people in this wretched village act this cruelly towards children, I knew it was some fucking adults and some shitty old timers but children as well!! Such a shame"

A little while later when the fight was about to reach it's clímax he saw 2 of the bullies running away.

??? - "Can't let those 2 get away otherwise there will be a major uproar from those damn civilans" The mysterious figure snap his fingers and a shadow clone materialized right next to him, "Stay here and watch over them, I'll be right back" He commanded and vanished into thin air.

As the two bullies were running off scared while screaming demon a man suddenly appeared before them, the 2 idiots had no idea who he was but they ignored that fact and approached the stranger while crying.

"H-help!! Please help us sir...T-there is a demon in the forest..." The bully said shivering while the other was just crying non-stop.

The man look at the two children but didn't say anything instead he bent down to their level and shifted his mask a little and place his hand on each of their shoulders, The 2 boys look at him confused but before they could ask anything the mysterious person's eye suddenly shined and turn crimson red with 3 tomoes.

"What---" The bully was cut off as he suddenly started feeling very weak and lost consciousness.

The other bully also lost consciousness after he saw his eye.