one

"She's... kinda weird."

That was what you heard almost on a daily basis. Your clothes were covered in red and black plaid, black lace covering the edges of your skirt, and your arms were exposed, but this is what punk fashion was all about.

Walking down the path which leads to the entrance of the worst place on Earth (AKA university), your outfit and hair caught a lot of people's attentions.

Many people say you look like a pop idol whilst other people just think you look plain weird.

Anyway, This is To-Oh University, a prestigious university that only rich spoiled brats or ridiculously intelligent people attend. You fell into the latter. A genius amongst normies. (That's what you tell yourself.)

It's been a week since school started and you still didn't know a single face or name. You moved from another prefecture to Tokyo, hence you were quite lost and confused.

"Um, excuse me." A voice called out behind you, tapping your shoulder. You pulled an earphone out of your ear as you pivoted your foot, spinning around.

You were met with a random boy who was much taller than you, maybe six foot tall. "Could I have your number please?" He politely and shyly requested as he bowed.

You weren't shocked at all since this commonly occurred in your life, and you watched hundreds of rejections happen in your life. This guy seems popular, look at how many people are looking at us.

"Unfortunately, I can't return your feelings, if you even had those towards me. I'm currently trying to focus on school, maybe we can try something when we finish." You smiled with your eyes closing and with a giggle that others would call cute or adorable.

His face was surprised and there was a hint of sadness but he accepted it well. He bowed before leaving and the crowd around you disbanded.

You inserted the earphone once again as you reached inside your classroom. There weren't many students yet so you prepared by grabbing your pencil case and notebooks out of your bag and making a nice header for today's topic.

In front of you, came two people, probably a newly couple. A girl with short black hair and a male with brown and messy hair.

The room began to fill with more and more people, all the rows were filled except yours. Guess people just are afraid of hot girls.

Throughout the lecture, you noticed the couple in front of you weren't exactly bickering but weren't exactly happy with each other. The female was upset at the lack of attention she was receiving and you could sense the male was built on lies and manipulation. The way he smiled at her which screamed "I want to be alone", and his rigid posture.

"Hmm..." You thought. This class might actually be interesting!

☆彡:*:・★彡・:*:・☆彡・:*:

After class, you decided to spy on the couple... just for fun!

You were a major troublemaker, even if you didn't graduate from university, you'd still tell people you graduated in the science of mischief department. It has tricked a couple of people before.

You walked slowly behind the couple, holding a random novel in one hand and pretending to read. One earphone was in but no music was playing.

The couple suddenly stopped before the male shooed the female away which made you snicker. Although you couldn't exactly hear their conversation, you could tell it was something juicy.

When the female exited the scene, a male with the messiest raven hair and a white long tee was in your sight. His jeans sagged to the ground and his shoes were old and destroyed, placed neatly on the ground. His bare feet supported his body as he crouched onto the bench, making the atmosphere to bystanders seem odd and tense.

The sight surprised you, "This guy got accepted to To-Oh University? Seriously?" You shook your head before walking past the crazies. You decided it was enough spying and decided it was time to have some fun!