eight

a/n: i'm sorry if there are too many time skips, i feel like there's one every chapter(ס_ס;;)

Tonight, you decided to head back into the red-light district. There was no logical reason behind it but you just sought some naughty fun and some mischief.

"Hey! (Y/N)!" A shrill voice called out to you, it was recognisable. You turned around and there was a female whose hair was dyed a bright brown, her clothes were filled with black lace and her black stockings were up to her thighs. She wore a big puffy green jacket with a fur collar to cover up any more seductiveness.

Her name was Ann. You met her in high school back in Osaka, however, she dropped out of school to move to Tokyo. She loved being naughty more than you but she was promiscuous.

"Hi Ann! I haven't seen you in soo long!" You called out and waved to her before you both shared a hug. "This is so crazy! I thought I would never see you again!" She hugged you so tightly with her arms squeezing your waist. "I'm hanging out with JJ and the old gang! Wanna come hang with us?" She intertwined your arms and dragged you away with her before you could even answer.

The night consisted of you reuniting with your old high school friends who were more devious and worse troublemakers with you. You watched as underaged drinking had occurred, promiscuous actions and flirting, just the normal. (a/n: I do not condone this)

☆彡:*:・★彡・:*:・☆彡・:*:

The next day, you were back at school. You were quite shocked to have met your high school friends again but it was bound to happen if you were in the red-light district so often.

You were early to school today so you decided to head to the cafeteria. You put your bags down on a random bench as you took out your books and stationary to revise before class. 

"(Y/N) (L/N)." A dark voice called out your name as you stripped your eyes from your work and up to the voice. "Oh, hello Yagami." You greeted the man with a big smile. "Did you want to sit down?" You moved your items to the side and allowed him to have a seat in front of you.

"I know what you do in the red-light district. You're just a promiscuous whore, but I won't tell anyone if you listen to me."
"Oh? I'm not sure what you mean."
"Don't lie to me bitch. I saw you last night with those gangsters. I know your motives. I know you want to get closer to me for something. You want something out of me."

Your lungs tightened and you felt as if you couldn't breathe. Light Yagami, what are you doing?

After a moment of silence, you were lost in your thoughts. "Date me (Y/N)." He bluntly spoke, breaking the silence. You wanted to choke but you suppressed it, "I thought that was what we were going for." You looked up at him through your eyelashes, acting flirty.

"Be my girlfriend." He reached for your hand and brought it to his lips and kissed them gently. "Oh, you're so charming Yagami." You forced a blush onto your cheeks and giggled. "Just call me Light from now on."

This is so perfect! Now that you've gotten rid of that other woman, now you can finally get closer to Light Yagami! You'll have him on his knees, begging for you to free him from the trap you have set up for him. He will be your dog.

"What were you doing with L, (Y/N)?" He questioned you, keeping his strong eye contact and rubbing his thumb on the top of your hand. "L? I think he was hitting on me." You blatantly lied but Light nodded his head in acknowledgment, you knew he didn't fall for the lie but didn't question it further.

"Oh, it's time for class! We should go!" You began to pack up all your items, shoving all the papers into your bag. "Come here (Y/N)." Light held out his hand for you to take, as you walked together, hand-in-hand to class.