nine

Light Yagami, a weirdo, a fraud, a manipulator, seducer, argh- there were just too many words to describe him. 

You decided to follow him home one day, it was getting dark but you caught up to him after all his classes were finished. This day, he had so many classes smooshed into one day which made you exhausted from waiting all day.

But finally, he was out of his classes and was walking home with some blonde girl. Her name was Misa, she would not stop screaming out her own name for some reason. She irked you, but you couldn't let your emotions overcome you. You had to stay in the shadows and blend in with the buildings.

You sensed that they were dating, her arm was tightly around his, her face dangerously close to his, and her body language showed her yearning for Light.

They arrived at Light's home, you listened in closely without getting too close. "Misa, you have to promise me something." Oh? How interesting.

He then proceeded to whisper into her ear that you weren't able to hear. Misa's face shows uncertainty but she shakes it off, she then reaches for a kiss from Light. He grabs the back of her head gently and embraces her for a kiss. 

Gross, but you doubt you could judge. You would probably do worse things just to get your way, let alone a kiss.

Once they entered his home, you decided to sprint back home. It took a couple of minutes but you made it. Rushing to switch on the TV, you waited to see if criminals would begin dropping. 

Panting from your sudden rush, you began to laugh hysterically, criminals dropped in the background of news reporters with people screaming and running away from the scene, then the news immediately cut off to another program. That just confirms it, Light Yagami, you are Kira.

The last piece of evidence: If Ishikawa Hoshi, the policeman dies.

Once he's dead, you now have solid confirmation that Light Yagami is in fact, Kira.

☆彡:*:・★彡・:*:・☆彡・:*:

Once again yawning, your body is tired and so is your mind. You spent almost all of last night putting dots together on your whiteboard, concluding your evidence against the boy sat next to you, Light Yagami.

"Seems like Takada switched classes, she also cut all ties with me..." Light didn't sound emotional at all, instead he had a slight sense of mischief in his voice. He knew it had something to do with you.

"Who?" You questioned, almost genuinely. You really had no idea who Takada was but just guessed that it was that black-haired woman. He snickered at you, he assumed you were playing dumb again.

You yawned again, your hand covering your open mouth. "What's got you so tired today, huh?" Light teased you as his large hands grabbed your wrist, moving your hand from your face. "I didn't sleep very well last night." You sighed, holding your pen in the other hand and trying to make sense of your messy notes.

"Oh, really?" He looked around with a playful smirk, "Or where you... stalking me?" He slowly spoke, voice low and breathy. Your breath was caught in your throat. How did he know? Were you too careless? Ugh, this guy...

You gave him a fake smile, eyes twitching, "Definitely not."

"Sure." His stupid smirk was still stuck on his face, his thumb rubbed up and down your wrist, trying to seduce you. "Misa... she thinks we're dating but I could really care less about her." He looked up at you with an evil look, his face was close to yours and his other hand gripped your thigh. 

"(Y/N)... I like you." He looked down at his hand, gripping your thigh tighter. "Light... What are you doing? We're in public!" You pushed his hands off of you, shuffling away. 

Both of you were sat in the corner of the cafeteria, Light finished his meal and you were just studying. But now, this guy was seriously getting on your nerves.

"I'm serious. You're not normal and you're intelligent." He chuckled as he half insulted you. "Thanks... Is this what you said to Misa too?" You emptily laughed at him, staring down at your notebook which was filled with messy writing and random doodles. 

"You're silly, of course not. You know she's an airhead." He spoke quietly, moving his chair closer to you as his leg touched and rubbed up against yours. "I don't know." You rolled your eyes at him and avoided his eye contact. You looked around the cafeteria, staring at the other students, there were quite a lot of couples so you and Light didn't stand out. Everyone sat far, and there was also a lack of students, it wasn't crowded and it wasn't obnoxiously loud.

"(Y/N), look at me." Light's slender fingers reached for your chin, turning your head to look directly at him. You became hot and you could tell your cheeks were pink and rosy. "U-um, Light... Can you stop this?" You avoided his eye contact and began to fidget with your hands.

"Kiss me." He slyly spoke with those dark and evil eyes, staring straight into your eyes. You began to genuinely panic, fear painting your eyes and trying to break free from his hold. "Can't do it?" He teased as his face got closer to yours, you could feel his breathing on your skin.

He let go of your face and held your hand once again, this time in an appropriate matter. "I think... this is the first time you've ever been genuine with me." He let out a breathy chuckle, looking away from you. 

Ugh! You hate Light Yagami!