two

The red light district, the district of naughtiness.

You giggled, your short skirt bounced up and down with every skirt and your shoulders shined with seductiveness.

Men stood in groups, trying to pick up women in a flirtatious matter, yet failing every time. Each time you were cat called, you walked straight past.

Head held high, steps wide and certain - your aura made every man gravitate towards you. However, you don't care about any of that. All you care about is manipulation and getting your way.

As the night fell, the neon lights against the buildings glowed and flashed, attracting all adults looking for some fun. Holding your fake ID in one hand and the other hand on your hip, you queued for an adult nightclub.

Passing the security guard and entering the dark club lit by flashing and colourful lights, the music was going to burst your ear drums.

Ugh, you were starting to get a headache. "Hey sexy lady! How you go-" A man approached you, a dirty and nasty look plastered on his face, you already knew what his intentions were. He began to choke and hold onto his chest and throat, blood erupting from his mouth.

You gave him a side-eye as you walked away from the crime scene. A large crowd hurriedly circled around him and began to panic. "Is this the work of Kira?!" You heard multiple people conspiring and beginning to run from the group.

You sniggered at the crowd before running out the club, panic painted on your face. "Help! Help! Someone call the ambulance! A man collapsed!" You pointed inside the club, shouting and yelling at anyone who passed by the nightclub. "Is anyone a doctor? Paramedic?" The security guard joined you in yelling.

You held the desire to smirk and giggle but you decided to run from the scene and decided to go back home. Once you left the crowded streets and entered the streets of suburbs, you laughed loudly and jumped in pleasure.

You swung your arms around and skipped around the streets. "This has been so much fun!" You grinned and giggled.

☆彡:*:・★彡・:*:・☆彡・:*:

"Did you hear about what happened last night? In Kabukicho?" You heard whispers around your classroom as you held your chin up with your fist and your other hand, writing down some notes.

"Light... Did you hear about what happened last night?" The couple in front of you spoke to each other as you suppressed a gigantic laugh. "I didn't, what happened?" His voice laced with seduction and care, the opposite of what you see in him.

"Well, a man had a heart attack in an adult nightclub in Kabukicho... People are speculating that it's Kira's doing." The woman spoke. She seemed a bit gullible and the type of person who is easily influenced. The boy nodded and looked away from the female.

"Today, I'll make my move..." You whispered to yourself, sketching a picture of "Light" in your notebook.