2 : 😍Alasmine - Midnight Craving😍

Meanwhile with Aladdin,

One of his crime partner, who help him in robberies told him that he is tired of being a theif now.

So they should plan something big and get huge amount in once, then they can live comfortably their rest of their lives.

Aladdin told him that he is planning to execute the next robbery in Royal castle of Baghdad, and plan is to go and sweep the room of Sultana.

His friend take his support back, as he knows if Sultana Yasmine catch them she will kill them at that moment only.

Aladdin : bro, we have to take big risk for big reward.

His friend : not this big risk, this way straight go to the dead end, I am out of this plan.

Aladdin : you are coward, but I am gonna this tonight only.

His friend : how?

Aladdin made a plan to go Royal Palace with the uniform of their official, and somehow if he reach to her room door.

Then, Kala chor have key of every lock to go inside her room.

This plans looks so risky but Aladdin isn't ready to listen.

He reach palace at 11 pm at night.

And fortunately, he got a responsibility to patrol outside the bedroom door of sultana.

God can't help anyone more than this.

But this is so difficult door to open, Aladdin wait till late midnight, he make sure that Sultana will sleep for sure before he attempt to go inside her bedroom.

Meanwhile inside the bedroom of sultana.

Yasmine is feeling little restless, she don't know why?

She is never had any habit of masturbation. But today she is feeling her vagina extra hot and wet without any reason.

This is something really strange to handle for Sultana, and in next one hour it becomes so difficult to handle.

She is rubbing her pussy over her trouser.

She is wearing a trouser like this, she opens the knot of the trouser and allow her hand to directly get contact to her pussy to give some relax to her cunt

Stay tuned