🥵Vandana in Kitchen - 19🥵

Vandana POV

Harshad again get up and get between my pussy which is sore and swollen completely.

Harshad push his dick in her pussy, and parting his cunt and slide inside her deep canal.

I again starts moaning.

My entire body is jerking and my breathing became heavier after every slap on my boobs by joshipura.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

With every slap on my tit be is giving me naughty smile in return.

He continue slapping her titties.

I try hard to close my legs as now my pussy feeling she is not able to take more.

Finally, Harshad gave me one last slap on my pussy harder than the ones joshipura giving me on my tits.

And he came, his hot fluit make me cum again.

I came too.

Juices squirt out of my pussy and my body trembling now, this was the third orgasm of the day.

I squirt with a never-ending stream of cum out of my pussy.

Vandana : ohh God, I am done now I want to rest sometime.

I just roll on the floor with i have no mood and energy to wear her clothes back instantly.

Finally, I came back to my senses as I know where I am so I gather my energy and get up.

Joshipura and Harshad dressed up as someone was knocking the door.

It must be any customer.

They looked at me and told me that I can wear my clothes.

But I knew I will in trouble because of cumming as my pussy is completely wet and can soak my clothes too.

I went to the counter, I take some tissues to wipe my pussy.

When someone starts smacking door like really hard. Harshad get really angry, but I am fully naked so I said let me go behind counter then open the door.

I went behind counter and Harshad opens the door.

He have a surprise or you can say shock there.

Stay tuned.