👮Karishma on Duty : 17👮

He is so hesitated to touch me so he is just splashing and showering water on my back, and doing it in a gentle way and with my permission.

He ask me to clean my ass too with my hands because mostly the paint is on my panty only.

By the way, he must be thinking that how that paint just spill over her panty area the most.

But I know It is more than enough for any guy to turn on.

Karishma : I guess I should better to take a bath. Because the paint will not be cleaned in this way.

Chirag : yeah, right.

He said that he will wait outside, and I can ask him in if I really feel something is not manageable to her.

He went out with this.

I know I need a break, and he need to calm his throbbing dick.

His dick is already erect in his pants which he is holding and adjusting but that making it more noticable for me.

I turn on the tap of bathtub and fill my bathtub.

Chirag went out, but remains the half door opened maybe just because he is thinking that I will need his help in anyway.

But maybe, he can peek inside like this. He is guy if his desires rising then they are really genuine and justifiable.

But I am happy too that at least he is nice guy and innocent kid.

Even I know after this mission complete we won't meet again ever, so it's not gonna be embarrasing.

I clean out paint from my body.

The climax loading...

The actual task is to be naked in front of me.

Karishma : chirag, I am not able to get up yaar, will you please come and help me. (In a very weak tone)

He move inside the bathroom quickly.

Stay tuned