👭Chinki Minki - 9👭

Chinki is happy now that my attention is still on her only.

In the meantime,

Minki is taking over on me, she kiss my thighs, rubbed her palms on my cock over my underwear and slowly attempt to pull my underwear down.

At the very right time, Chinki hold her sister and save my underwear to peel it off.

Shivaay is not looking like a obstruction to Minki, this obstruction from her sister's side, and it is kind of justifiable because Shivay is boyfriend of Chinki.

Minki : don't spoil it yaar, we all going to enjoy it. Right shivaay?

Chinki looked at him, and he seems in no problem with this.

Chinki take her obstruction back and let her do and Minki didn't take time and remove his innerwear.

Back to Shivaay's POV

Both of them are having a cat fight and to be honest I am getting advantage of that.

So I just want them to keep on having argument and fight, and keep on trying to impress me with their services.

But it doesn't have 100% advantages, they are have an argument that who is better.

And I can't speak up and choose one of them, because it can spoil all the happening here.

Chinki wants this satisfaction that i will choose him, if I have to choose one from them.

When Minki is busy with her stuff she grab my dick and started shaking it, her sister is my first gf.

So this is kind of weird thing happening here because, Minki becomes the first one reaches my cock in my life.

Chinki remains busy with kisses, It is too good to feel this kissing and tickling stuff.

After some deep kisses, Chinki thought that she should take a control over me.

Chinki ask me to shift a bit , so I crawl on the bed right at the centre of mattress.

Both the twin girls on their knees now on either side of the bed, look each other with smile and starts removing their brassiere.

Stay tuned