3 : 😍Alasmine : Out of Control Situation😍

10 minutes pass away,

20 minutes pass away,

30 minutes pass away,

And she is still rubbing her pussy, with every minute she is feeling her craving and restless getting double.

Ever her fingers and hand starts paining, she is changing her hand and switching her hands to please her honey pot.

But her cunt oozing juices constantly but not getting any cool.

She didn't know how to deal with this growing and uncontrollable desire.

Yasmine is going crazy, now she take her hand out and she decided that she will try to sleep to supress this feelings.

But she is just taking changing sides and twisting around on a bed but nothing helping her.

Zafar thought that he will go in her room after 2 AM, when she will be fully crazy to get him in her.

He went to take a nap for a while, and this sleepy pervert guy slept.

In his deep sleep he forgot to come in her bedroom.

It's 3 AM.

When Aladdin feels that it's safe now to go in, he notice that all the guards here is in half sleep.

So he opens the door with his special keys and get into her bedroom.

Yasmine is sleeping on her bed. With the blanket.

He saw her and lost in her beauty

He saw her and lost in her beauty. But he thought that this beautiful girl can turn into a death for her if she get up.

So he walk to her wardrobe to get money and run away as soon possible for him.

He heard a voice.

She turns on other side. Making a sound "uhm... Ahh" It is less like a sound and more like a moan.

He turn towards her, and then went again towards wardrobe.

But all of sudden, she get up and sit on the bed.

Yasmine is feeling so restless and she is feeling unable to sleep, when Aladdin somehow hide himself behind the pillar.

He is seeing to the bed like this.

Stay tuned

Stay tuned.