👭Chinki Minki - 24👭

Shivaay take out his cock before he breed her pussy.

Now shivaay hard dick, who hasn't exploded yet is ready for Minki's cunt.

Her soft round ass cheeks are all red like tomatoes and Chinki moves aside and now shivaay parts Minki's pussy lips.

Bantu also getting a hard-on again looking at Minki's clean shaved pussy.

Shivaay have a pre cum layer on his dick so he walk on his knees to Minki's face.

Shivaay : lick only the tip of my dick, clean all the pre-cum baby.

She starts licking her tip of dick but soon she take the whole dick in.

Shivaay feeling like she is sucking his energy from his body.

So he overturned the position.

Now Shivaay laid down straight on bed, Minki walks into Doggy style and starts giving blowjob to shivaay.

Bantu get up, he was loving when he was showering slaps on Minki's ass.

He went behind her with the intention to spank her.

But Bantu get a better idea he pull her ass back and spread it wide and slide his dick inside.

Minki screamed, and then it declared that she is being banging by Bantu from back.

Shivaay stuff his dick in her mouth.

She let out some screams as both her holes are being ramming with hard cocks.

This is more than expected.

Shivaay is fucking her mouth and Bantu is ramming her from behind.

They both continue to ram her from both ends till both of them are ready to unload.

Then they all collapse over each other body panting all of them are happy.

Bantu : this was great.

Chinki : yes!

Minki : me too. (She is panting heavily, because she joins later but had spanks and much more).

Bantu's cock get relaxed. But shivaay isn't 100 percent satisfied lasting with the blowjob.

But now the session end.

Chinki : I guess my boyfriend have energy left. (Teasing said, seeing his half erect dick)

Stay tuned