🥵Vandana in Kitchen - 22🥵

My pussy get so many fucking session today so my pussy get familiar with the cocks.

I moan and start pressing my pussy on his dick and I can see he is enjoying the feeling.

Policeman called Harshad and said something to him.

As I am jumping on his dick when he is enjoying and he open his legs, I felt movements behind my back.

I turn and saw Harshad who was now standing in between policeman's legs.

He laid down and shift behind me, in  between his legs as Harshad's dick rubbed my ass cheeks.

He poke my asshole with his tool.

Vandana : What are you doing?

I know he is trying to penetrate my ass.

Vandana : Noooooooo.

I yelled as I felt him entering in my ass. He can't go deep as my ass is not in position to get his dick in.

Policeman ask me to laid down and both of them climb on me (policemen and Harshad).

Policeman again start fucking my pussy and Harshad  push his dick in my ass completely.

I am surprised to know that my holes were stretch so much to equip their Dicks in my both holes.

It was paining overall and I just hope that this would end quickly.

Policeman dick stayed completely inside me, I am not able to make any movement with 2 people on top me.

The policeman is looking in a mood on other hand to destroy my fuck-hole.

As he push his dick in me completely and didn't taking out, Harshad did the same at the exact same time with my ass.

2 dicks in my 2 holes, I am being triple penetrate at the same time.

Vandana : Stop, please stop.

I beg them who were fucking me like machines.

They continue stroking me as I continue screaming my heart out as they slowly started to increase their pace.

The pain was converting into pleasure and the screams into moans with some more moments when they are in.

Finally, the policeman take out his dick and spray his cum on me.

He said, he get his reward so he won't punish us.

Having 2 more orgasm I am fully dry now.

Stay tuned