😍Anushka (Meher) : 22😍

Balweer : you can shut the door, don't worry I am here only.

Meher : no please, I can't.

Balweer : okay... I will turn my face on other side, don't worry I won't turn my face.

Meher : yeah, please don't turn until I say... Because I wanna wash my pussy so I have to remove my all clothes. (She said in a seducing tone but act really innocent)

Balweer is getting hard on. Before being a super hero, he is a guy.

And the magic of a sexy girl is more than the powers of his wand.

Meher went inside. Meher knows that she really played good with his patience.

Balweer is feeling like to see what is happening behind his back.

Meher : I removed my trousers. (Announce to inform him to tease him more)

Balweer : okay don't worry I will not turn.

Meher : thanks, I am removing my panty too.

Balweer can't handle this much. He is controlling his best.

Meher : you know I am feeling really shy so I am closing my eyes. (It is kinda offer to him that he can turn and see her, because she will not be able to see him watching).

After a minute,

Balweer half turn his head, his eyes fall on her face first, her eyes are really closed, then slowly her eyes goes down and down.

And finally stuck on her pussy, she really removed her panties. She is washing her pussy lips with her eyes close.

Balweer turn and watching her bottom naked body without any senses of Wiseness.

First time this super hero's eyes get this treatment.

After a minute,

Meher open her eyes, balweer turn around instantly but he know he get late and she seen him watching her pussy.

Balweer : are you done?

Meher : did you seen me like this?

Balweer : no.

Meher : oh thanks.

Meher loved this teasing.

Balweer : done?

Meher : yes almost.

Meher wear her clothes and came out.

Stay tuned.