🤴Prince Aladdin : 13🤴

She had her bottoms on.

She again sit on my bare hard cock again start to move her waist to and fro and sort of start to dance down on my cock while boob dancing on my face.

I am getting eroticism beyond control now.

My hands went to her waist as I hurriedly try to strip her off her bottom and there is no objection in it and and threw it after removing it.

Now she is full nude as she is not wearing panties and locking her labia she sit on my cock, but I can't feast on her nudity as my view feasting  blocked by two heavenly distractions swinging on their own and dancing on her master's face.

My hands now went to her massive spongy butts which was it a piece of art, and I stretched my hands in order to cover them fully.

They are soft and buttery and I pressed them with lovely and filial joy to my heart’s content while my genie entice me with her boob dance.

She get into a rhythm and her boobs are wobbling up and down on my face.

Sometimes she get a little away and then thrust her breast all of a sudden, my face slid down the valley of her breasts,

She is also humming a tune when her boobs dancing on my face.

This beautiful genie is now actually looking like an sex angel girl who is totally expert in pleasing men.

I can't stop moaning and she is also moaning a little bit as she sit on my penis with just a peripheral contact,

Yasmeen is rocking up and down on my cock too, while she start to boob dance like a complete seductress.

It was getting too much for me and my cock is also trying to get a touch of the inside of her priceless vagina.

While she boob dance in fast motion hitting me with her boobs, slapping them on my face.

She start to even press her nipples on my cheeks and slap my cheeks with her big melons.

I can no longer take it and bit on her boobs.

She was teasing me from fifteen minutes and I was not able to catch her boobs but finally I get my mouth find her erect nipple while my hands are caressing her marvelous buttocks.

The rain started to get a bit heavy now as raindrops gather over her black hair of my beautiful genie.

She stop to dance and look at me while biting her lips

Stay tuned