🤴Prince Aladdin : 11🤴

Yasmeen : yeah I am 200 years old, because we all genie lives almost 600 years so I am in my teen age now.

Aladdin : oh god, means for my whole life of 70-80 years you will look this young and beautiful always. (Feels himself so lucky)

Yasmeen : you can say this master, if you don't get bored of me.

Aladdin : never. I fall in love with you in first sight only.

Yasmeen : really.

I look at her and nodded and bend down to kiss her forehead,

Aladdin : ohh yasmeen, you look divine, you look so beautiful, like an angel from the sky.

Yasmeen : this angel belongs to you now master.

Yasmeen is look like a school girl and she is naughty too I kisses her forehead and she directly kiss me full and straight on my lips.

This is the first time someone actually kissed me on my lips. I am in temporary delirium now.

My tongue is moving now with her tongue and the kiss got frantic as she bit my lips and tongue too.

We kiss for quite sometime and suddenly I felt wetness on my back. It is raindrop.

I get so thrilled.

The clouds had gather a bit over us but the moon is still there on the far end on the sky.

I ask if she want to go back to room as the moon is hid behind the clouds but she enjoying this drizzle.

So now I also start to enjoy the little drizzle as it fell on my back.

My girl Yasmeen now push me back and she came on top of me and said in the voice so sexy and sweet that my cock twitch again.

Yasmeen : my master, you must enjoy watching me but now it's my turn too, tonight I am going to give the greatest pleasure of your life. (She said offering herself to me)

Aladdin : how?

Yasmeen : I can't make any magic for you, and you are prince so you have everything in your life so I am going to allow you to use me as your girl.

Aladdin : oh really.

Yasmeen : yes, only that I can offer you master, so I am your thirsty lover tonight. You can do whatever you want with me.

Aladdin : but I had no experience. (Shyly, as he is virgin and his genie is the first girl who came this close to him)

Stay tuned