🤴Prince Aladdin : 2🤴

Aladdin move ahead with his horse 🐎 alone, he left all his friends and his soldier behind but there is no hint of any animal around.

Aladdin found any animal to hunt for 1 hour, but he didn't find any animal so he is about to return now when he heard some footsteps going towards the only waterfall in the forest.

Crossing thirty forty trees on both sides Aladdin walk ahead

Crossing thirty forty trees on both sides Aladdin walk ahead. Aladdin make his weapons ready because he expecting that there must be any wild animal to be there.

And it can be dangerous for him but he is brave Prince, he still move ahead.

As he climb uphill slowly without making any noise and his feets are falling on the dry leaves that's why the foot steps of Aladdin also can be heard.

Now Aladdin is Miles away from the camp, that making him feel shiver too because no one gonna come to save him if he fall in trouble.

So Aladdin decide to go slowly without being noticed and see first, what is there.

But then he heard a humming sound and he follow it. The sound got clearer and it is like some one singing and humming, now it's clear that it is not a voice of any animal.

It's a human and a girl or woman, and she is surely not very far off from him , he climb uphill and Soon he reached a water stream going down from the mountain and taking a rocky path upwards along the stream to fall on the ground.

It's so beautiful place to visit but too dense in forest.

But it's really surprising that anyone is living this dense in forest.

Aladdin wanna check who is there, because there was a information reached to Palace some days ago that some robbers are hiding themselves in this forest.

Stay tuned