💵CEO Deepti : 7💵

Deepti insist him to sit.

Deepti : how are you feeling now?

Ashwin : how will it feel if I someone make you sit naked in front on display?

Deepti : depends on person, maybe if someone special make me do that then I would love to be naked in front of that person. (Said teasingly)

Ashwin : you really grown up so bold.

Deepti : no, I am not... But return of you in my life giving me some energy currents. (Said teasingly)

Ashwin : Deepti, now it's ten minutes let me wear my clothes.

Deepti : no, you have to be like this for more ten minutes.

Ashwin : but why?

Deepti : because I am boss here, so I will choose your uniform.

Ashwin : but it's not an uniform. Please.

Deepti : you won't get your clothes back this soon. She took his underwear in her hand.

Ashwin feels so shy.

Deepti : you made it mess, Ashwin. (Because his erect dick left some sticky pre cum on the underwear)

Ashwin : don't do this yaar. (Shyly)

She then stand up straight.

Deepti : don't spoil it Ashwin.

I thought she become angry.

Deepti reach into her skirt.

She pull her panty out. And throw it to me.

This was so bold move even more than I imagined in my dream ever about her.

Deepti : you entertain you with this, don't ask yours from me, keep mine in return.

Ashwin is touching that fabric which is that lucky to stick with her wet pussy and round beautiful ass.

Deepti sits back on her seat.

Ashwin : I am not getting it, that what is your exact intention behind all this.

Deepti : nothing.

Ashwin : you must have something in your mind right?

Deepti : yes maybe, I am enjoying seeing that boy naked who reject me in college days.

Ashwin : the situation was so bad yaar. Trust me else you were the dream girl of all the boys.

Deepti : things changed now!!

Ashwin : nothing changed deepti, still two guys were discussing your boobs after meeting you. Your charm is permanent.

Deepti blush hard.

Stay tuned