💵CEO Deepti : 3

She sits behind the desk on the boss's chair and two normal chairs opposite to the main boss chair.

Deepti : I don't think we need any formal introduction, but still hii... Ashwin myself Deepti.

Ashwin : I never know I will meet you again deepti like this.

Deepti : call me mam, I am boss here. (It make him feel that there is nothing normal between them, and deepti still remember that rejection)

Ashwin : yeah sorry mam.

Deepti : give me your file.

Ashwin handed over the file to her.

Deepti : ohk let's start the interview now.

Ashwin : yes mam.

Deepti : so, Ashwin patel, the most important question I have in my mind since years should be answered today.

Ashwin : what mam?

Deepti : why you rejected me?

Ashwin : isn't it personal mam?

Deepti : you have no rights to correct me, just answer what I asked. (Angrily)

Ashwin : you know about my family conditions mam, I was not in situation to date you.

Deepti : oh, Hello mister! I was rich in college time, why you feel that I will trouble your financial life if we will date. (Sounds so disappointed and angry)

Ashwin : I am sorry for that day.

Deepti : that day you did what you feel right, so now my decision will say that you are not right for this job, you are rejected. (Taking revenge of his rejection)

Ashwin : don't do this yaar.

Deepti : I will do this only. You should realise it that what you reject that day, guys feel crazy about me. Do you even have idea, how much I am in demand. (Showing her value to her)

Ashwin : why do you think that I had not knew your value, it's just like that time I wasn't in situation to date. I told you.

Deepti : no you never valued me!!

Ashwin : so what you want me to prove you that I respect you a lot. And still do.

Stay tuned