😘Sakhi Waagle - 1😘

So we have, Sakhi and Vivaan.

They are not friends at all and but studying together in the same college.

They hardly talk each other once or twice only, but Sakhi have strong desires for Vivaan as he is most handsome boy of the college.

Even Vivaan is Style icon in the city of Mumbai. He is really so famous on social media.

In the Words of Sakhi.... 😊

Hi friends. This is Sakhi Waagle here.

Many of you must be know me and many of you didn't even heard about me so, I tell you that I belong from a normal family I am a 21 year old girl.

From a middle class belonging but with the high dreams.

My family is all conservative types like all Indian have the mentality that they should conserve their daughters or girls like a treasure.

And that is the most great feeling when your family keep you like a treasure but sometime it become a problem too.

When because of this protective layer around you can't let you go to someone to talk and you can't even think to talk to boys because it can make create a problem for them.

Which you don't want when you like someone.

I want to live with freedom and with my own rules. (Parents do everything for us, all this is just part of story, Author didn't support any thinking against own parents)

But living my life with my own rules is impossible for me.

And I know that very well that, I can't live with my freely as in my life my family made rules for me and I have to follow them without any argument.

Stay tuned