😘Sakhi Waagle - 25😘

With his free hand he pull away his boxer and drop it on the floor. Underneath he had nothing but erection on.

He is stark naked!

I seen Vivaan's cock for the first time.

That is unexpected moment of my life but it made me more wet.

It is almost six inch long.

Gungun : oh my god, he have a huge dick.

Gungun looks at Anvita realise that he is her boyfriend and said sorry.

Anvita : it's okay but it is not yet fully erect. He can stretch it one or one and half more long.

Gungun : oh god.

Now grabbing Sakhi by her shoulders he climbed over her.

Vivaan : Take off your saree.

Sakhi : Uhmm...

She starts unfasten her sari within seconds she drop her saree onto the floor and start undoing the string of her long skirt.

The petticoat (long skirt) came down, revealing her smooth, milky white, round thighs, round ass and her hairy cunt.

Vivaan has been watching her all the time, even we girls can't take our eyes away from our naked female friend.

Vivaan ask her to come back on bed when his hand holding his big cock.

Now she step up on the bed.

Slowly Vivaan's hand come to rest on her ample buttocks, hold them firmly and knead their fleshy round butts.

According to plan,

Gungun : Anvita, now you should go and stop them because now there is nothing left and as much as I can understand them, he is going to fuck her.

Anvita is looking inside.

When Sakhi is moaning and looking at vivaan.

Vivaan spread her milky white thighs and he knelt down between them, holding his penis.

With his fingers he gently stroke and comb at the hair on her pussy.

Stay tuned