🥵Vandana in Kitchen - 5🥵

Harshad words made her red in shyness.

Because he said that he won't fuck her if she won't allow, means he will try to get her permission.

Now harshad told Vandana that she can continue doing her work, Vandana is chopping cheese in pieces.

And Harshad is standing behind her and just imagining the inside of her skirt and getting hard while Vandana is working on kitchen shelf and her butts are swaying a bit.

His eyes feeling her naked legs and feeling as if she is naked.

But the spoiler in the look is her skirt and panty which she must be wearing under them.

Vandana turn around and see him staring at her and this is arousing her and she is getting wet.

Her pussy is ready to start flowing.

She isn't recover from the yesterday touch of two mens in lift and again a situation made a with her another partner and neighbor.

But yesterday she wasn't liking that at start but today She is also loving the way Harshad ogling at her body.

Maybe it is because of the comment of Rajesh which was so demotivating that she is not worth to stare now.

And these hungry looks of these mens prove it to her that she is still desirable.

The oven is in the shelf, so she have to bend down to take out food ready.

As she bent down to take the pizza base out from the oven and Harshad bend down to see more of her

Even the ass is way out and her skirt when she bend down.

Vandana notice it but she is in such a situation where he is not harming her at all, he is just enjoying so she let him enjoy.

Before he could touch her, Vandana stand straight again, and Joshipura knocks the door. And call him out to attend the customer.

He rush out as he can't make an excuse here.

Stay tuned

20 comments if you want 4 updates together