1 : 😍Alasmine : Introduction😍

Starting with #Alasmine.

Next series will be based on Chinki Minki (from Hero : Gayab mode on) or Sakhi Wagle (Wagle ki Duniya)

Let's start....

Yasmine - Sultana of Baghdad (20 years old).

Zafar : 45 years old guy, minister of Baghdad, crazy for Sultana Yasmine.

Aladdin : Kala chor. Theif, do small robberies in Baghdad, planning for make a robbery in Baghdad fort.

--------

Zafar calls a black magician. He came with his dark spells in fort. Which Zafar is planning to use on Sultana Yasmine.

That magician handed over that magical spell to 🔮 Zafar.

Zafar : is this ready to use?

Magician : yes master, but on whom you will use this spell.

Zafar thrown a pouch of golden coins to him.

Zafar : just tell me how to use it and get lost from here. (Said in a stern voice in a warning tone).

Magician : sure master.

Zafar : tell me now how to use it?

Magician : you just have to mix this spell in that girls dinner, in next three hours she will start feeling restless for a rough sex. Her cunt won't be satisfied until someone make her satisfied.

Zafar : ahhh... I just want this to happen.

Magician : she will be completely slave for guy she see after 3 hours of use of spell.

Zafar : okay. You may leave now.

Magician left.

Zafar take that spell in his hand. He is feeling like he is really so close to reach his dream.

Which is throne of Baghdad, and bed of Sultana Yasmine, and he knows that once Yasmine have sex with her on her demand because of the affect of spell.

She have to accept him as his husband to save her modesty in public.

With this wicked plan he went to the kitchen and the food is going for Yasmine is ready.

He mix the spell in her food, and that food being served to Yasmine, she isn't aware of this conspiracy against Yasmine so she had her food.

And get busy in her daily routine after dinner, she had dinner at 9 PM. So it's confirm that it will leave it's affect on Yasmine nearly midnight.

Stay tuned.

Target - 20 votes and 5 comments