🤴Prince Aladdin : 4🤴

Aladdin is waiting for that Yasmeen will take off her more clothes and the same thing happened.

Yasmeen take off her bottoms to wear a fresh pairs of clothes on.

The Prince of Baghdad is stunned seeing all this and astound looking at the absolute beauty of this gorgeous girl.

Those perfect breasts and ample cleavage available to watch making his dick hard when he wants to keep himself in his control.

He can't stop staring at her lovely long legs after she take off her bottoms too now she is just in panty bra.

She turn around and that make Aladdin watch the perfect, firm & round ass with the cover of a small thong which is barely covering her butts.

Aladdin is now expecting her to take off her panties and expecting a bald sexy pussy to watch, it will be the first time for Aladdin to watch any girl naked if she take off her panty.

But over all these assets of her body she have a beautiful smile to die for.

Aladdin POV

Literally,

She is going to remove her panty, she bend down and I can see all between the deep valley between her bosssoms when she bend down.

And I lost my balance and my feet brush a small rock which went crashing down with a sound, the beautiful girl in front of Aladdin get alert.

She look at the rock behind which I am hinding.

I guess she get an idea that there is someone behind this rock and watching her so she pull her clothes up to cover her modesty immediately.

Looking around all four directions, I just keep my mouth shut and keep my body still to not make a noise, she wear her clothes in hurry and move in the other direction.

I walk behind to her but she vanish away somewhere in this dense forest.

Stay tuned