🥵Vandana in Kitchen - 2🥵

Vandana (ask in a seducing way) : don't you feel jealous when your wife wear skirt in public place?

Rajesh : of course not, so many married women's wear shorts and skirts on their work now.

Vandana : so you really don't mind that?

Rajesh : No. Why will I?

Vandana : I mean my husband have no problem with the thing if young guys stare at my legs, thighs and much more. (She is trying to make him jealous)

Rajesh : stop over rating you Vandu Rani, now you are over 40 in age, guys of half of your age not gonna give attention on you in that manner.

Vandana didn't like it.

Vandana : don't you think you are Underrating me my dear husband.

Rajesh : not at all, after an mark of age, men and women both lose charm to attract other gender, and we cross that ages. Our kids are in that age now.

Vandana actually didn't like it that her husband feel that she have no charm left to attracts mens and boys.

This give Vandana reason to wear skirt only to next day too.

Vandana wear a black short skirt, and white shirt for canteen today

And Rajesh drop her to canteen like everyday.

Rajesh didn't comment at all.

Vandana entered.

Joshipura : good morning vandana bhabhi.

After yesterday incident, they both are trying to behave like nothing happened.

Vandana : good morning.

Joshipura : today, we will manage everything in customer area, you just hold all the kitchen work alone, as our chef helpers went for some other work today.

Vandana : okay I will manage.

Vandana holds the kitchen and she is alone in kitchen today.

There is only window in this kitchen open in Party Hall. Mostly college students roam there, so they mostly keep that window shut.

They hardly open window anytime if they want to supply anything in party Hall directly from this window.

Stay tuned.